Ladies Night at Circo Barcelona
It's Ladies Night at Circo Barcelona! Enjoy LIVE Music and delicious Gran Sierpe Pisco cocktails starting at 9pm.
Just one more day till we can forget about everyday work and kick back with a cocktail in hand and lounge out on the beach; but until then it’s time for a little Happy Hour! It’s been a few years since I decided to head to Grove to party, but little by little it’s making its comeback. I mean the usual bars will always be there like Mr. Moes, and Sandbar; but what I’m talking about is the nice semi-upscale hot spots that used to rival the lounges of South Beach.
It was great when you wanted to have a night out and didn’t have to drive all the way to the beach, but then everything closed down or moved locations and then we were stuck making the drive or having to deal with the hectic parking situation of Brickel. Don’t get me wrong I am all about venturing to Downtown and SoBe to party, but if I can escape the drive, I am all for it. This week I’ll be checking out a fairly new spot located in Coconut Grove right in Coco Walk for what seems to be a very spectacular Ladies Night. The place is called Circo Barcelona. It’s a laidback restaurant decorated throughout with Spanish inspired décor, wooden tables and chairs, dimly lit ambience, and a LIVE DJ. It's a warm friendly environment meant to inspire fabulous good times with friends.
This weeks’ special is the Gran Sierpe Pisco drink. Pisco is a Peruvian liquor made from distilled grapes and is absolutely yummy. It’s one of those drinks that when made the right way, you won’t taste the alcohol. That could be dangerous! Gran Sierpe Pisco and Circo Barcelona are inviting all of us ladies to enjoy free cocktails from 9pm to midnight while listening to music by a LIVE Dj. Sip away on Pisco Sours, Pisco Punch, or Bery Sexy Sierpe cocktails while releasing some stress with your closest ladies. The dress code is moderate, nothing to fancy, but don’t try and look like you rolled out of bed either, keep it sexy, keep it grown. It’s a little gem in the heart of the Grove that will offer an alternative from a long drive to the beach. Take a chance and head to the Grove, the party’s at Circo Barcelona!
3015 Grand Ave. #121 - CocoWalk
Miami, FL, 33133
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 12 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3