Leather and Laces Hottie Search 2010
Think you have what it takes to be the 4th Annual Super Bowl Hottie? Head to Mansion for the 2010 Leather and Lace Super Bowl Hottie Search!
Think you have what it takes to be the 4th Annual Super Bowl Hottie? Head to Mansion for International Wednesdays where you can dance alongside Miami’s pretty people and possibly land the title of Leather and Laces Hottie 2010. Super Bowl is right around the corner and this year it’s all going down in this bright, amazing city we call home.
It’s been seven years since the inception of the first “Leather and Laces Party" and over the years it’s become the hottest celebrity filled shindig on Super Bowl weekend. Will you be making a cameo? Four years ago the party got even more scantily when the idea of the Super Bowl Hottie was born. Join the ranks of Kim Kardashian, Roselyn Sanchez, and Holly Madison as you compete for the coveted title. If chosen, you’ll get a chance to strut your stuff and strive for your chance to be flown to Dallas, Texas to compete in the Hottie Search 2010 Finals. The sexy lady that takes home the grand title in Texas will win an all expense paid trip to the Super Bowl, get the chance of a lifetime, and co-host the red carpet along with Kim Kardashian, Roselyn Sanchez, and Holly Madison. That’s not all, party it up at the big Leather and Laces event on Friday, February 5th going on at the Art Deco Paris Theatre on Lincoln Rd.
Ladies if you think your Miami’s finest and you’re ready for the lights, camera, action, then head to Mansion, and prepare to battle it out; see if you have the goods to be the next Leather and Laces Hottie. For consideration make sure to get to Mansion between 11pm and 1am, bring a great photo of yourself, and don't forget your personal cheering squad. Music for the night will be provided by DJ Konflikt and Damaged Goods and as always the parties going on all night long! Ladies I wish you good luck, all I have to say is YOU BETTA WORK!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color