La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
La Maison may be homeless soon
Looks like La Maison Miami, "est. 2013," may not make it to a 2nd birthday based on a sign posted on the door demanding $12,922.69 in rent by Monday. If not, the restaurant will be without a maison, homeless.
Rumors have been swirling that the place wasn't long for this world, after a scathing 1-star review and a temporary closure for "summer vacation." Stay tuned.
22 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: 4-star Plant Food and Wine tops 2016's best-reviewed restaurants