La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
La Maison may be homeless soon
Looks like La Maison Miami, "est. 2013," may not make it to a 2nd birthday based on a sign posted on the door demanding $12,922.69 in rent by Monday. If not, the restaurant will be without a maison, homeless.
Rumors have been swirling that the place wasn't long for this world, after a scathing 1-star review and a temporary closure for "summer vacation." Stay tuned.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space