La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
La Maison may be homeless soon
Looks like La Maison Miami, "est. 2013," may not make it to a 2nd birthday based on a sign posted on the door demanding $12,922.69 in rent by Monday. If not, the restaurant will be without a maison, homeless.
Rumors have been swirling that the place wasn't long for this world, after a scathing 1-star review and a temporary closure for "summer vacation." Stay tuned.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach