La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
La Maison may be homeless soon
Looks like La Maison Miami, "est. 2013," may not make it to a 2nd birthday based on a sign posted on the door demanding $12,922.69 in rent by Monday. If not, the restaurant will be without a maison, homeless.
Rumors have been swirling that the place wasn't long for this world, after a scathing 1-star review and a temporary closure for "summer vacation." Stay tuned.
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run