La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
La Maison may be homeless soon
Looks like La Maison Miami, "est. 2013," may not make it to a 2nd birthday based on a sign posted on the door demanding $12,922.69 in rent by Monday. If not, the restaurant will be without a maison, homeless.
Rumors have been swirling that the place wasn't long for this world, after a scathing 1-star review and a temporary closure for "summer vacation." Stay tuned.
22 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami