La Cofradia Exec Lunch
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new exec lunch menu
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new three-course executive lunch menu. Invest $17 and enjoy Peruvian appetizers, entrees and desserts like tuna ponzu, pan seared pacific seabass and skirt steak saltado. Time of the essence? If the meal lasts longer than 45 minutes from the minute the order is taken to the time the dessert is offered you’ll enjoy 50% off. The executive lunch is available Tuesday-Friday from noon-3pm.
La Cofradia Executive Lunch
160 Andulsia Ave, Coral Gables
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money