La Cofradia Exec Lunch
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new exec lunch menu
La Cofradia Executive Lunch
160 Andulsia Ave, Coral Gables
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new three-course executive lunch menu. Invest $17 and enjoy Peruvian appetizers, entrees and desserts like tuna ponzu, pan seared pacific seabass and skirt steak saltado. Time of the essence? If the meal lasts longer than 45 minutes from the minute the order is taken to the time the dessert is offered you’ll enjoy 50% off. The executive lunch is available Tuesday-Friday from noon-3pm.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon