La Cofradia Exec Lunch
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new exec lunch menu
Lunch gets faster, cheaper and more efficient as La Cofradia rolls out its new three-course executive lunch menu. Invest $17 and enjoy Peruvian appetizers, entrees and desserts like tuna ponzu, pan seared pacific seabass and skirt steak saltado. Time of the essence? If the meal lasts longer than 45 minutes from the minute the order is taken to the time the dessert is offered you’ll enjoy 50% off. The executive lunch is available Tuesday-Friday from noon-3pm.
La Cofradia Executive Lunch
160 Andulsia Ave, Coral Gables
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again