L'Occitane is one stop shopping for everyone
On the list
The clock is ticking, so get over to your nearest L’Occitane. The chichi store offers the perfect gift sets, all boxed upand ready to go. Yes indeed, the best part is no wrapping paper required.
Here are some gift ideas for him and her:
L’Occitane Shea Embrace ($68): Treat hands, feet and body to the nourishing properties of Shea Butter. Perfect for all skin types, especially during the drier Miami winter months.
L’Occitane Sparkling Verbena Delights ($68): Senses awaken with Verbena from the Mediterranean, prized for its fresh, citrusy aroma. Their Delights set also includes a vegetable-based Bonne Mere Soap that gently cleanse and nourish the skin.
L’Occitane Lavender Spa ($68): Help the special person in your life escape from the hustle and bustle of life with this beauty, which cleanses, relaxes, moisturizes with scents that capture the soul of Provence.
L’Occitane Men’s Ritual Set ($78): Helps attain the perfect shower and shave. This set is full of invigorating, masculine scents that also help soothe and nourish.
The new, super gentle Bonne Mere line is also great for new moms and kids.
At Aventura Mall, Village of Merrick Park and Lincoln Road.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost