L'Occitane is one stop shopping for everyone
On the list
The clock is ticking, so get over to your nearest L’Occitane. The chichi store offers the perfect gift sets, all boxed upand ready to go. Yes indeed, the best part is no wrapping paper required.
Here are some gift ideas for him and her:
L’Occitane Shea Embrace ($68): Treat hands, feet and body to the nourishing properties of Shea Butter. Perfect for all skin types, especially during the drier Miami winter months.
L’Occitane Sparkling Verbena Delights ($68): Senses awaken with Verbena from the Mediterranean, prized for its fresh, citrusy aroma. Their Delights set also includes a vegetable-based Bonne Mere Soap that gently cleanse and nourish the skin.
L’Occitane Lavender Spa ($68): Help the special person in your life escape from the hustle and bustle of life with this beauty, which cleanses, relaxes, moisturizes with scents that capture the soul of Provence.
L’Occitane Men’s Ritual Set ($78): Helps attain the perfect shower and shave. This set is full of invigorating, masculine scents that also help soothe and nourish.
The new, super gentle Bonne Mere line is also great for new moms and kids.
At Aventura Mall, Village of Merrick Park and Lincoln Road.
On Our Radar
- DJ Irie, the official DJ for the Miami Heat, takes us inside the NBA Finals
- Cosmo en Espanol throwing beach bash
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- Rapper Flo Rida, manager no-shows at Heat game
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach