L’Entrecôte de Paris brings steak-frites to Brickell beginning Sept 5
Feast on steak, salad & fries for $19.90 at lunch or $26 at dinner
Brickell gets a bit more international next month as L’Entrecôte de Paris opens on Sept 5. The French brasserie revolves around steak frites, offering a 7-ounce cut at lunch and a 9-ounce cut at dinner. Each is served with a secret 21-ingredient sauce and shoestring fries. Pair with a salad and/or one of 14 desserts like profiteroles and creme brûlée. Save big with the $19.90 two-course lunch (salad and steak-frites) or the $26 two-course dinner (also salad and steak-frites). 1053 SE 1 Ave, Miami; 305-755-9995
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?