L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell
Steak and fries in a classic French bistro
L’Entrecôte de Paris
1053 SE First Ave, Miami
The goods: L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell.
Ambience: Modeled after the famed Café de Paris, the 203-seat eatery is outfitted with dark red banquets, mirrored walls, low lighting and tables covered in white paper.
The grub: Steak frites. Choose between a $19.90 two-course lunch or a $26 two-course dinner.
Lunch brings house-made sourdough, a mixed green salad and a 7-ounce steak. Dinner the same, but with a 9-ounce cut. Both steaks are sliced, drizzled with a 21-ingredient secret sauce and served with unlimited shoestring fries.
Choose from more than a dozen desserts including profiteroles, crème brulee, macaroons, tarte tartin and a rotating cheese plate.
Verdict: Steak and fries in a classic French bistro.
- Beaker & Gray is a new date spot in Wynwood
- Brickell's Komodo is a Pan-Asian Palace
- Coyo Taco branches out in South Beach
- The old Grove Isle spot is now Palmeiras Beach Club
- Jaya revives the Setai's dining room with Asian, Indian influences
- Talde is Asian cooking with Brooklyn swagger
- Stephen Starr restores Bal Harbour's French spot with Le Zoo
- Wynwood has a new Peruvian restaurant: GK Bistronomie
- The Cypress Room in Miami is now Cypress Tavern: See the differences
- Deco Dining at Driftwood Room