L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell
Steak and fries in a classic French bistro
L’Entrecôte de Paris
1053 SE First Ave, Miami
The goods: L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell.
Ambience: Modeled after the famed Café de Paris, the 203-seat eatery is outfitted with dark red banquets, mirrored walls, low lighting and tables covered in white paper.
The grub: Steak frites. Choose between a $19.90 two-course lunch or a $26 two-course dinner.
Lunch brings house-made sourdough, a mixed green salad and a 7-ounce steak. Dinner the same, but with a 9-ounce cut. Both steaks are sliced, drizzled with a 21-ingredient secret sauce and served with unlimited shoestring fries.
Choose from more than a dozen desserts including profiteroles, crème brulee, macaroons, tarte tartin and a rotating cheese plate.
Verdict: Steak and fries in a classic French bistro.
- OTC is now Golden Fig with farm-fresh eats
- r+d pop up by jugofresh wants to feed you veggies
- Stephen Starr's The Continental is a Retro Diner in South Beach
- Sugarloaf brings craft cocktails and a Wynwood-y vibe to Sunny Isles
- Michelin-level Momo Sushi pops up at the Mondrian
- Crust brings pizza and late-night delivery to the Miami River
- 9Beach is a lounge/restaurant/bar hailing from the Holy Land
- Small plates and alfresco vibes at Deck Sixteen
- Outrageous desserts and American classics at Sugar Factory
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi