L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell
Steak and fries in a classic French bistro
L’Entrecôte de Paris
1053 SE First Ave, Miami
The goods: L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell.
Ambience: Modeled after the famed Café de Paris, the 203-seat eatery is outfitted with dark red banquets, mirrored walls, low lighting and tables covered in white paper.
The grub: Steak frites. Choose between a $19.90 two-course lunch or a $26 two-course dinner.
Lunch brings house-made sourdough, a mixed green salad and a 7-ounce steak. Dinner the same, but with a 9-ounce cut. Both steaks are sliced, drizzled with a 21-ingredient secret sauce and served with unlimited shoestring fries.
Choose from more than a dozen desserts including profiteroles, crème brulee, macaroons, tarte tartin and a rotating cheese plate.
Verdict: Steak and fries in a classic French bistro.
- Buns & Buns serves up bread-based dishes with gastropub leanings in South Miami
- The Prime112 team unveils seafood-centric Prime Fish on South Beach
- Take a "First Look" at 15 Steps: Farm-to-table eats at the Eden Roc
- Chef-owner Rocco Carulli brings R House, a lounge-gallery-restaurant, to Wynwood
- Nothing But the Best delivers elegant simplicity in Brickell
- Fashion designer Roberto Cavalli opens his first Miami restaurant on South Beach
- Seasalt and Pepper brings upscale Mediterranean seafood to the Miami River
- The Quattro & Segafredo teams open Via Verdi Cucina Rustica on Biscayne
- Sugarcane chef Timon Balloo and the Sushisamba restaurant group open Bocce Bar in Midtown
- Bourbon Steak Chef Michael Mina gets clubby with Michael Mina 74 at the Fontainebleau