L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell
Steak and fries in a classic French bistro
L’Entrecôte de Paris
1053 SE First Ave, Miami
The goods: L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell.
Ambience: Modeled after the famed Café de Paris, the 203-seat eatery is outfitted with dark red banquets, mirrored walls, low lighting and tables covered in white paper.
The grub: Steak frites. Choose between a $19.90 two-course lunch or a $26 two-course dinner.
Lunch brings house-made sourdough, a mixed green salad and a 7-ounce steak. Dinner the same, but with a 9-ounce cut. Both steaks are sliced, drizzled with a 21-ingredient secret sauce and served with unlimited shoestring fries.
Choose from more than a dozen desserts including profiteroles, crème brulee, macaroons, tarte tartin and a rotating cheese plate.
Verdict: Steak and fries in a classic French bistro.
- Spanish team goes for high-end Mediterranean food at Klima in Miami Beach
- Quality Meats gets things sizzling in South Beach
- Toronto import Cibo goes for Italian gold in South Beach
- Scott Conant's in the kitchen (sometimes) at Corsair in Aventura
- Ted's at YoungArts fills gastro-entertainment niche in Miami
- Things are F.A.B. at new restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach
- La Terrasse restaurant serves high-end French-Med in South Beach
- Campania plants Southern Italian flag in Miami's Design District
- La Savina in the Mondrian puts a little Ibiza in South Beach
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega