L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell
Steak and fries in a classic French bistro
L’Entrecôte de Paris
1053 SE First Ave, Miami
The goods: L’Entrecôte de Paris brings prix-fixe steak frites to Brickell.
Ambience: Modeled after the famed Café de Paris, the 203-seat eatery is outfitted with dark red banquets, mirrored walls, low lighting and tables covered in white paper.
The grub: Steak frites. Choose between a $19.90 two-course lunch or a $26 two-course dinner.
Lunch brings house-made sourdough, a mixed green salad and a 7-ounce steak. Dinner the same, but with a 9-ounce cut. Both steaks are sliced, drizzled with a 21-ingredient secret sauce and served with unlimited shoestring fries.
Choose from more than a dozen desserts including profiteroles, crème brulee, macaroons, tarte tartin and a rotating cheese plate.
Verdict: Steak and fries in a classic French bistro.
- Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft opens with earnest seasonal cooking
- Tantalize tempts with dancers and churrasco
- Michelle Bernstein is back at her flagship, now called Cena
- Brad Kilgore wants to alter your perceptions at Alter
- Fancy Asian tapas and umami cocktails beckon at Kuro
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- Coral Gables gets buzzy over new Spanish restaurant Piripi
- Icy-cool crudo and rocket-hot rocks at Modern Garden in Miami
- New-look STK in Miami Beach is off to a sexy, meaty start