Krush Models host Automatic Slims
It’s all about good times and getting naughty with no hassles Saturday night at Automatic Slims.
1216 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For table reservations call: (305) 672-2220 or email: email@example.com
Feel like getting down and dirty with steamy voluptuous models? This weekend Krush Models Morgan Blue from the Lingerie Football League along with Alanna Kolette, who’s a cover model for Ed Hardy, will host another great Saturday night at Automatic Slims on South Beach.
Automatic Slims is one of my favorite little getaways when I want to escape the madness of the big clubs; it’s a little Rock & Roll bar right in the center of SoBe where no rules apply. The crowd is great, the music is awesome, and to top it off the drinks are made by gorgeous chicks in barely-there outfits!
You don’t have to get all pretty to have a lot of fun at Slims. There's no dress code, no cover, and the drink prices are budget friendly. They have an extensive beer selection with draft at $5 and bottes at $6. For those of you who like “Sissy” drinks (like me), the prices range from $8-$10; very manageable. To go along with the great music by DJ Chaos, Slims features two big screen monitors that play the music videos in the background to match. Everyone has a blast singing, dancing, and getting crazy.
It’s all about good times, with no hassles. Drink, dance, and get naughty with Krush Models this weekend at Automatic Slims.
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove