Krush Models host Automatic Slims
It’s all about good times and getting naughty with no hassles Saturday night at Automatic Slims.
Feel like getting down and dirty with steamy voluptuous models? This weekend Krush Models Morgan Blue from the Lingerie Football League along with Alanna Kolette, who’s a cover model for Ed Hardy, will host another great Saturday night at Automatic Slims on South Beach.
Automatic Slims is one of my favorite little getaways when I want to escape the madness of the big clubs; it’s a little Rock & Roll bar right in the center of SoBe where no rules apply. The crowd is great, the music is awesome, and to top it off the drinks are made by gorgeous chicks in barely-there outfits!
You don’t have to get all pretty to have a lot of fun at Slims. There's no dress code, no cover, and the drink prices are budget friendly. They have an extensive beer selection with draft at $5 and bottes at $6. For those of you who like “Sissy” drinks (like me), the prices range from $8-$10; very manageable. To go along with the great music by DJ Chaos, Slims features two big screen monitors that play the music videos in the background to match. Everyone has a blast singing, dancing, and getting crazy.
It’s all about good times, with no hassles. Drink, dance, and get naughty with Krush Models this weekend at Automatic Slims.
1216 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For table reservations call: (305) 672-2220 or email: email@example.com
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8