Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
He may not be Mr. Kim Kardashian anymore but Kris Humphries can still draw a crowd. Spies tell People.com that the NFL player was hanging out at Hyde Beach on Satrurday at the SLS Hotel when so many women approached him that a security guard had to step in and help the guy out.
A source tells the site that Humphries was getting a "kick" out of all the fuss but he really just wanted to hang with his homies.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M