Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
He may not be Mr. Kim Kardashian anymore but Kris Humphries can still draw a crowd. Spies tell People.com that the NFL player was hanging out at Hyde Beach on Satrurday at the SLS Hotel when so many women approached him that a security guard had to step in and help the guy out.
A source tells the site that Humphries was getting a "kick" out of all the fuss but he really just wanted to hang with his homies.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market