Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
He may not be Mr. Kim Kardashian anymore but Kris Humphries can still draw a crowd. Spies tell People.com that the NFL player was hanging out at Hyde Beach on Satrurday at the SLS Hotel when so many women approached him that a security guard had to step in and help the guy out.
A source tells the site that Humphries was getting a "kick" out of all the fuss but he really just wanted to hang with his homies.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'