Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
He may not be Mr. Kim Kardashian anymore but Kris Humphries can still draw a crowd. Spies tell People.com that the NFL player was hanging out at Hyde Beach on Satrurday at the SLS Hotel when so many women approached him that a security guard had to step in and help the guy out.
A source tells the site that Humphries was getting a "kick" out of all the fuss but he really just wanted to hang with his homies.
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub