Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
He may not be Mr. Kim Kardashian anymore but Kris Humphries can still draw a crowd. Spies tell People.com that the NFL player was hanging out at Hyde Beach on Satrurday at the SLS Hotel when so many women approached him that a security guard had to step in and help the guy out.
A source tells the site that Humphries was getting a "kick" out of all the fuss but he really just wanted to hang with his homies.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'