Kourtney Kardashian's reality check
Kourtney Kardashian thought opening a third Dash store would be a breeze. Instead, ``it turned out the stakes were higher this time.''
Kourtney Kardashian thought opening a third Dash store would be a breeze.
In a few weeks, fans will see how Kourtney and sis Kim deal with the pressures of opening the Soho location on their new reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take
``It was harder than Miami because New York is such a bigger city and so fast paced,'' Kourtney said at the Gansevoort rooftop, where she hosted the New Year's Eve Ciroc celebration.
Something we don't see on the E! show: Kim settling down. Although linked to New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries, Kourt insists that her little sis ``doesn't have a boyfriend.''
``I think it's cool that she's single and dating.''
This year Kourtney hopes to ``cook more.''
``I want to make dinner for my family at least one night a week.''
On New Year's Eve, Kourtney and boyfriend Scott Disick partied in a private cabana until around 3 a.m. Afterward they headed back to their room to be with 1-year-old son, Mason.
When asked by a reporter if she hopes to add another baby to the mix this year, Kourtney said she'll ``think about it.'' Of course, that didn't stop the pregnancy rumors. A source told The Miami Herald that while Disick got his drink on, Kourtney stuck with water and juice.
``Kourtney & Kim Take New York'' airs Jan. 23 on E!
-- MICAELA HOOD
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges