Klutch 136 Sneak Peak
Get a preview of the highly anticipated new club on South Beach, Klutch 136, Wednesday, December 23rd during the sneak peak event, Jewtopia III!
Get a preview of the highly anticipated new club on South Beach, Klutch 136, Wednesday, December 23rd during the sneak peak event, Jewtopia III! Smac Entertainment has begun a new chapter and embarked on a new business venture in the nightlife scene as club owners. The partners of Smac Entertainment have taken over the space formally known as Prive/Opium on South Beach, gave it a little re-model and a new name. I introduce you to Klutch 136.
Set to have a huge grand opening next week for New Year’s Eve with special hosts Jared from JustJared.com, and Gossip Girls’ Leighton Meester and a special performance by LA’s famous cover band Steel Panther; more details to come very soon. This week we get a little preview of the venue at Jewtopia III brought to you by Smac Entertainment and Status Miami with DJ Derek Walin and DJ Artime mixing up a batch of fresh beats on the turntables.
From what I know, Klutch is going to focus on hospitality and making sure to provide the best costumer satisfaction to its partygoers. When it comes to getting the perfect drink, they are serving you up right, just how you like it. Bottle Service hostesses will have mixology training to give VIP tables a variety and not just serve up the same old Vodka Cranberry or screwdriver cocktails. At Klutch guests get to choose from an assortment of drink accompaniments such as mint leaves, watermelon, fresh kiwi, and more to add to their table in addition to the cranberry and orange juice carafes that come standard. It’s all about making sure the party patrons have a great time and enjoy the surroundings.
Klutch has made renovations to the décor and made each of the four rooms a distinct atmosphere so that each has its own separate identity and vibe, a little something for everyone. I can’t wait to take a look for myself and see all the upgrades to the venue at which I have partied many times. I still remember going to this location when it was called Amnesia and the popular party was Colors; talk about way back!
So far the venue is scheduled to be open Wednesday through Saturday with doors open from 11pm to 5am. I for one am excited; I’m looking forward to the sneak preview of Klutch and all the upgrades that have been made to make this better then it was before. I’ll be sure to give you all the details if you’re not able to make it out yourself. This club is 21 and over with a strict dress code to be enforced. Reservations are available by calling 305-531-4643. Remember it's the first day Klutch will open its doors to the public, it's going to be bananas, getting there early is highly suggested. All I have to say is, "Woop, WoOp" just another reason to head out on a Wednesday night; catch me at Klutch for Jewtopia!
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013