Kitchen Confidential at the Biltmore
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp.
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp, and it’s a chance for you to hang out and learn from Chef Philippe Ruiz who captains the resort’s renowned Palme d’Or Restaurant. Guests will participate in daily classes in the academy’s kitchen lab, attend wine tasting seminars and learn about the inner workings of a professional kitchen.
How Much: Week-long camp from January 18th to the 22nd is $3,750 for an all-inclusive package; $1500 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals. Weekend camp from February 5th to the 7th is $2,175 for an all-inclusive package; $900 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer