Kitchen Confidential at the Biltmore
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp.
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp, and it’s a chance for you to hang out and learn from Chef Philippe Ruiz who captains the resort’s renowned Palme d’Or Restaurant. Guests will participate in daily classes in the academy’s kitchen lab, attend wine tasting seminars and learn about the inner workings of a professional kitchen.
How Much: Week-long camp from January 18th to the 22nd is $3,750 for an all-inclusive package; $1500 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals. Weekend camp from February 5th to the 7th is $2,175 for an all-inclusive package; $900 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel