Kitchen Confidential at the Biltmore
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp.
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp, and it’s a chance for you to hang out and learn from Chef Philippe Ruiz who captains the resort’s renowned Palme d’Or Restaurant. Guests will participate in daily classes in the academy’s kitchen lab, attend wine tasting seminars and learn about the inner workings of a professional kitchen.
How Much: Week-long camp from January 18th to the 22nd is $3,750 for an all-inclusive package; $1500 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals. Weekend camp from February 5th to the 7th is $2,175 for an all-inclusive package; $900 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms