Kitchen Confidential at the Biltmore
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp.
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp, and it’s a chance for you to hang out and learn from Chef Philippe Ruiz who captains the resort’s renowned Palme d’Or Restaurant. Guests will participate in daily classes in the academy’s kitchen lab, attend wine tasting seminars and learn about the inner workings of a professional kitchen.
How Much: Week-long camp from January 18th to the 22nd is $3,750 for an all-inclusive package; $1500 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals. Weekend camp from February 5th to the 7th is $2,175 for an all-inclusive package; $900 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?