Kitchen Confidential at the Biltmore
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp.
So you’re planning a luxurious, post-holiday getaway? The Biltmore Hotel’s Culinary Academy is hosting a culinary boot camp, and it’s a chance for you to hang out and learn from Chef Philippe Ruiz who captains the resort’s renowned Palme d’Or Restaurant. Guests will participate in daily classes in the academy’s kitchen lab, attend wine tasting seminars and learn about the inner workings of a professional kitchen.
How Much: Week-long camp from January 18th to the 22nd is $3,750 for an all-inclusive package; $1500 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals. Weekend camp from February 5th to the 7th is $2,175 for an all-inclusive package; $900 excludes deluxe accommodations or meals.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1