Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood Bash Friday, Jan 17
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal Friday, Jan 17 as Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood bash. The event is billed as "an evening of Indian culture" and features belly dancers, drummers, fire breathers, henna tattoos and Indian art. The event is free and open to the public. The first 100 ladies eat free from 10-11:30pm and enjoy open bar from 10-11pm. 16701 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach; RSVP at 305-879-5296.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami