Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood Bash Friday, Jan 17
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal Friday, Jan 17 as Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood bash. The event is billed as "an evening of Indian culture" and features belly dancers, drummers, fire breathers, henna tattoos and Indian art. The event is free and open to the public. The first 100 ladies eat free from 10-11:30pm and enjoy open bar from 10-11pm. 16701 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach; RSVP at 305-879-5296.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?