Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood Bash Friday, Jan 17
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal
Sunny Isles gets a taste of the Taj Majal Friday, Jan 17 as Kitchen 305 hosts a Bollywood bash. The event is billed as "an evening of Indian culture" and features belly dancers, drummers, fire breathers, henna tattoos and Indian art. The event is free and open to the public. The first 100 ladies eat free from 10-11:30pm and enjoy open bar from 10-11pm. 16701 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach; RSVP at 305-879-5296.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida