Sunny Isles Beach has a “not-so-hidden” secret inside the Newport Beachside Resort
16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Phone: 305- 749-2110.
The Vibe: The resto-club is the spot to see and be seen any night of the week, with DJ’s and bands playing nightly, menu deals changing daily and beautiful people lounging atop the smooth bar with its sexy red lighting.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and it offers 50 percent off appetizers (cheesy flatbread and delish wings) and 50 percent off any drink your heart desires, which will set you back approximately $5 to $6. Seeking late night fun? The spot also offers a late-night super happy hour from midnight to 2 a.m. where you “fill up the Kitchen 305 king’s cup” with any drink you desire for $15. The cup is around 32 ounces.
The Scene: Come dressed in your best. The spot offers fun with no cover charge every day of the week so you can spend your money on happy hour deals. Cute dresses for ladies and button-down shirts for the guys. Coming straight from work? No problem. We spotted some suits at the bar. Step inside with a great attitude and be ready to have fun.
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Sneak Peek: cocktails at the new Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
- Speakeasy-style bar opens in Fort Lauderdale
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- Enjoy craft spirits and beer in Miami this weekend
- Sneak Peek: Public House Opens on Miami Beach in October
- Sweetwater Beer Garden Pop-Up Opens in South Beach
- Michy's Cocktail Menu
- Michy’s Introduces First Cocktail Menu