Sunny Isles Beach has a “not-so-hidden” secret inside the Newport Beachside Resort
16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Phone: 305- 749-2110.
The Vibe: The resto-club is the spot to see and be seen any night of the week, with DJ’s and bands playing nightly, menu deals changing daily and beautiful people lounging atop the smooth bar with its sexy red lighting.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and it offers 50 percent off appetizers (cheesy flatbread and delish wings) and 50 percent off any drink your heart desires, which will set you back approximately $5 to $6. Seeking late night fun? The spot also offers a late-night super happy hour from midnight to 2 a.m. where you “fill up the Kitchen 305 king’s cup” with any drink you desire for $15. The cup is around 32 ounces.
The Scene: Come dressed in your best. The spot offers fun with no cover charge every day of the week so you can spend your money on happy hour deals. Cute dresses for ladies and button-down shirts for the guys. Coming straight from work? No problem. We spotted some suits at the bar. Step inside with a great attitude and be ready to have fun.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts