Sunny Isles Beach has a “not-so-hidden” secret inside the Newport Beachside Resort
The Vibe: The resto-club is the spot to see and be seen any night of the week, with DJ’s and bands playing nightly, menu deals changing daily and beautiful people lounging atop the smooth bar with its sexy red lighting.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and it offers 50 percent off appetizers (cheesy flatbread and delish wings) and 50 percent off any drink your heart desires, which will set you back approximately $5 to $6. Seeking late night fun? The spot also offers a late-night super happy hour from midnight to 2 a.m. where you “fill up the Kitchen 305 king’s cup” with any drink you desire for $15. The cup is around 32 ounces.
The Scene: Come dressed in your best. The spot offers fun with no cover charge every day of the week so you can spend your money on happy hour deals. Cute dresses for ladies and button-down shirts for the guys. Coming straight from work? No problem. We spotted some suits at the bar. Step inside with a great attitude and be ready to have fun.
16701 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Phone: 305- 749-2110.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar