Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off heats up this Sunday
Rascal Flatts headlines the annual cook-off at C.B. Smith Park.
Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off
10 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 26
CB Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines
This weekend is going to be hot. Well, not according to the meteorologists, but the spice will be flowing at Kiss Country 99.9's annual Chili Cook-Off taking place this Sunday at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. The day-long eatathon will feature a stellar line-up of performers including Rascal Flatts, Joe Nichols, Brantley Gilbert, Thomas Rhett, and Cassadee Pope. The musical distraction will be welcome because the public won't really get to taste the chili unless the contestant has a registered food vendor permit, so be ready to snack on hot dogs.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women