Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off heats up this Sunday
Rascal Flatts headlines the annual cook-off at C.B. Smith Park.
Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off
10 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 26
CB Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines
This weekend is going to be hot. Well, not according to the meteorologists, but the spice will be flowing at Kiss Country 99.9's annual Chili Cook-Off taking place this Sunday at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. The day-long eatathon will feature a stellar line-up of performers including Rascal Flatts, Joe Nichols, Brantley Gilbert, Thomas Rhett, and Cassadee Pope. The musical distraction will be welcome because the public won't really get to taste the chili unless the contestant has a registered food vendor permit, so be ready to snack on hot dogs.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami