Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off heats up this Sunday
Rascal Flatts headlines the annual cook-off at C.B. Smith Park.
Kiss Country's Chili Cook-Off
10 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 26
CB Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines
This weekend is going to be hot. Well, not according to the meteorologists, but the spice will be flowing at Kiss Country 99.9's annual Chili Cook-Off taking place this Sunday at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. The day-long eatathon will feature a stellar line-up of performers including Rascal Flatts, Joe Nichols, Brantley Gilbert, Thomas Rhett, and Cassadee Pope. The musical distraction will be welcome because the public won't really get to taste the chili unless the contestant has a registered food vendor permit, so be ready to snack on hot dogs.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17