Kipling Color Jam Tour
What do starlets such as Katharine McPhee and Rachel Bilson have in common? They covet Kipling bags.
What do starlets such as Katharine McPhee, Rachel Bilson, Angie Harmon and Jaime King have in common? They all covet Kipling bags. Join Kipling as their Color Jam Tour hits Macy's stores. Here are the deets, my peeps:
WHAT: To entertain its young and hip consumers, Kipling will launch The Kipling Color Jam Tour, a series of events at select Macy’s stores. In partnership with The Scratch DJ Academy, the world’s leader in DJ and Music Production Education, each “tour stop” will feature:
· A Club “Kipling Color Jam” in-store event
· Live DJ Performances from some of the country’s top DJ’s
· Interactive Scratch & Burn Sessions — where attendees can learn how to “spin on turntables”
· “Kiptinis” and “Minis”
· Mini-manicures and makeovers
· Cool prizes including coin cases, passport holders, wristlets, and Macy’s gift-cards
· A Free Gift with any Kipling Purchase of $50 or more
WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 2 p.m. at Macy’s Fashion Store at Dadeland Mall located at 7303 S.W. 88th St., Miami.
Kip, Kip, Hooray!
7303 SW 88th Street, Miami
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide