Kipling Color Jam Tour
What do starlets such as Katharine McPhee and Rachel Bilson have in common? They covet Kipling bags.
7303 SW 88th Street, Miami
What do starlets such as Katharine McPhee, Rachel Bilson, Angie Harmon and Jaime King have in common? They all covet Kipling bags. Join Kipling as their Color Jam Tour hits Macy's stores. Here are the deets, my peeps:
WHAT: To entertain its young and hip consumers, Kipling will launch The Kipling Color Jam Tour, a series of events at select Macy’s stores. In partnership with The Scratch DJ Academy, the world’s leader in DJ and Music Production Education, each “tour stop” will feature:
· A Club “Kipling Color Jam” in-store event
· Live DJ Performances from some of the country’s top DJ’s
· Interactive Scratch & Burn Sessions — where attendees can learn how to “spin on turntables”
· “Kiptinis” and “Minis”
· Mini-manicures and makeovers
· Cool prizes including coin cases, passport holders, wristlets, and Macy’s gift-cards
· A Free Gift with any Kipling Purchase of $50 or more
WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 2 p.m. at Macy’s Fashion Store at Dadeland Mall located at 7303 S.W. 88th St., Miami.
Kip, Kip, Hooray!
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores