Kings of Leon
Nashville band of brothers to rock Cruzan Amphitheatre on September 17.
Kings of Leon
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36.50 to $56.50
The Nashville, Tennessee-based Kings of Leon, fresh from three wins at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, will perform at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 17.
The band of brothers last took the stage in South Florida in May 2009 at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables: a significantly smaller venue than Cruzan.
Since that show, the foursome has dominated rock radio with three no. 1 songs on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart: "Sex on Fire," "Use Somebody," and "Notion." They have performed at some of 2010's biggest summer festivals, and have been working on their fifth studio album.
Blues-rock duo The Black Keys, which recently released its sixth album Brothers, and Atlanta rock trio The Whigs are set to open.
Tickets for the show range from $36.50 to $56.50, and are available now on Ticketmaster.
Music in Miami
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Bloc Party headlines Absolut X party tonight in Miami
- Beat Camp workshop provides opportunities for aspiring songwriters, music producers
- Carly Rae Jepsen talks about her upcoming show at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ben Taylor performs in Miami Beach
- Sweatstock Block Party showcases local, independent music in Miami
- Esperanza Spalding presides over a night of soulful jazz in Miami this Friday
- Tortuga Music Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers something for everyone — even the sea turtles
- ‘American Idol’ star Adam Lambert headlines Sunday at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Concert review: Taylor Swift in Miami