Kings of Leon
Nashville band of brothers to rock Cruzan Amphitheatre on September 17.
Kings of Leon
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36.50 to $56.50
The Nashville, Tennessee-based Kings of Leon, fresh from three wins at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, will perform at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 17.
The band of brothers last took the stage in South Florida in May 2009 at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables: a significantly smaller venue than Cruzan.
Since that show, the foursome has dominated rock radio with three no. 1 songs on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart: "Sex on Fire," "Use Somebody," and "Notion." They have performed at some of 2010's biggest summer festivals, and have been working on their fifth studio album.
Blues-rock duo The Black Keys, which recently released its sixth album Brothers, and Atlanta rock trio The Whigs are set to open.
Tickets for the show range from $36.50 to $56.50, and are available now on Ticketmaster.
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture hosts Serge Devant April 24
- Gloria Estefan headlines Miami Beach Centennial Concert on Thursday night
- Jazz In The Gardens: RUN-DMC storms the stage Sunday
- Jazz In The Gardens: Erykah Badu performs Sunday night
- Piano Guys bring pop-classical medleys to the Arsht Center
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami