Kings of Leon
Nashville band of brothers to rock Cruzan Amphitheatre on September 17.
The Nashville, Tennessee-based Kings of Leon, fresh from three wins at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, will perform at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 17.
The band of brothers last took the stage in South Florida in May 2009 at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables: a significantly smaller venue than Cruzan.
Since that show, the foursome has dominated rock radio with three no. 1 songs on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart: "Sex on Fire," "Use Somebody," and "Notion." They have performed at some of 2010's biggest summer festivals, and have been working on their fifth studio album.
Blues-rock duo The Black Keys, which recently released its sixth album Brothers, and Atlanta rock trio The Whigs are set to open.
Tickets for the show range from $36.50 to $56.50, and are available now on Ticketmaster.
Kings of Leon
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36.50 to $56.50
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Joe Jonas talks DNCE, growing up Disney and his favorite place to party in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions