Kings of Leon
Nashville band of brothers to rock Cruzan Amphitheatre on September 17.
Kings of Leon
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36.50 to $56.50
The Nashville, Tennessee-based Kings of Leon, fresh from three wins at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, will perform at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 17.
The band of brothers last took the stage in South Florida in May 2009 at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables: a significantly smaller venue than Cruzan.
Since that show, the foursome has dominated rock radio with three no. 1 songs on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart: "Sex on Fire," "Use Somebody," and "Notion." They have performed at some of 2010's biggest summer festivals, and have been working on their fifth studio album.
Blues-rock duo The Black Keys, which recently released its sixth album Brothers, and Atlanta rock trio The Whigs are set to open.
Tickets for the show range from $36.50 to $56.50, and are available now on Ticketmaster.
Music in Miami
- Cécile McLorin Salvant displays her jazz vocals Friday, Dec. 20 at Arsht Center
- Review: Kanye West delivers majestic concept concert at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Buika brings her powerful voice to Arsht Center
- Review: Eagles bring 40-year ‘History’ Tour and taste of California to Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena
- Cultura Profética brings positive vibrations
- Janelle Monae brings her talents to the Fillmore Miami Beach on Saturday
- Tickets go on sale for Paul Simon & Sting Live at the BB&T Center in Sunrise
- Talib Kweli comes to Miami to open for Macklemore and spin at afterparty
- Miami Beach Jazz Festival debuts with Michelle Coltrane as headliner
- Brazilian psychedelic-rock band Os Mutantes rocks out in Miami this Sunday