Kings of Leon
Nashville band of brothers to rock Cruzan Amphitheatre on September 17.
Kings of Leon
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36.50 to $56.50
The Nashville, Tennessee-based Kings of Leon, fresh from three wins at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, will perform at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 17.
The band of brothers last took the stage in South Florida in May 2009 at the Bank United Center in Coral Gables: a significantly smaller venue than Cruzan.
Since that show, the foursome has dominated rock radio with three no. 1 songs on Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart: "Sex on Fire," "Use Somebody," and "Notion." They have performed at some of 2010's biggest summer festivals, and have been working on their fifth studio album.
Blues-rock duo The Black Keys, which recently released its sixth album Brothers, and Atlanta rock trio The Whigs are set to open.
Tickets for the show range from $36.50 to $56.50, and are available now on Ticketmaster.
Music in Miami
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Jack White to play Fillmore Miami Beach in September
- 2014 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Review: Romeo Santos seduces Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena concert
- Review: Morrissey shows his talents remain in fine form at sold-out concert at Arsht Center
- Neon Trees performs in South Florida
- Review: Lady Antebellum swoons crowd at Seminole Hard Rock concert
- Indie-rockers The Head and The Heart in Miami
- Il Divo brings Broadway to Miami
- Puerto Rican reggaetoneros Alexis y Fido mentor emerging artists during Billboard Latin Music Conference