KIND hosts community mural project
KIND, the healthy snack brand, gives artists and civilians alike the chance to participate in the creation of a public mural this Saturday.
What do you find kind of awesome? How about a mural project that involves the entire community? KIND Healthy Snacks gets in on the Basel action by hosting its own art installation, except in this case the artist is you (and whoever else shows up). The event takes place on Saturday, Dec. 7 from 5-7 p.m. at 1ofK and Ekena Galleries (97 NW 25th St., Miami) and asks attendees to answer the question "What's Your #kindawesome?" artistically on a 25-by-6-foot mural. The work will be donated to the local community, assuming that it turns out to be kind of awesome.
The event will be emceed by Mac from Y100 and feature plenty of healthy snacks (obviously), coconut water and food from Whole Foods. RSVP here. Let the kindness begin!
- Art Basel 2015 Sketch Book: 8 Artists to Watch
- Art Basel Weekend 2015: Events not to miss
- Bacardi and Swizz Beatz bring the baddest 3-day party to Art Basel 2015 with Alicia Keys and Wiz Khalifa
- Paint with a street artist, party with a rapper at the Basel House 2015 Miami.com Experience
- Edge Art Fair, a Burning Man inspired exhibit, debuts during Art Basel Week 2015
- Satellite Fairs during Art Basel Week 2015
- Basel bites: Where to eat during Miami Art Week
- Satellite fairs bring art beyond Art Basel
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Art Basel Hotel Party Guide