Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
Kris Humphries had Miami Beach place
Kris Humphries, the basketball star who was married to Kim Kardashian for, what, 10 minutes, has sold his Miami Beach condo for a hefty profit. NBA journeyman Humphries, who now plays for the Boston Celtics, sold his two-bedroom, 1,560-square-foot condo at the Blue Diamond, 4779 Collins Ave., for $1.7 million, according to Miami-Dade County records. Humphries originally bought the 42nd-floor pad for $990,000 in December 2007. In time, Humphries married Kardashian in a made-for-reality-TV hitch-up in August 2011. Seventy-two days later, the two were separated. It took another year for the divorce to become final. Humphries, 29, claimed Kimmie married him to boost ratings of her reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Humphries’ big condo sale, meanwhile, was much more private than their marriage: The condo was never listed with real estate agents. While Humphries appeared to spend quite a bit of time in SoBe at first, he has been seen haunting beach nightclubs only sparingly as of late.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails