Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
Kris Humphries had Miami Beach place
Kris Humphries, the basketball star who was married to Kim Kardashian for, what, 10 minutes, has sold his Miami Beach condo for a hefty profit. NBA journeyman Humphries, who now plays for the Boston Celtics, sold his two-bedroom, 1,560-square-foot condo at the Blue Diamond, 4779 Collins Ave., for $1.7 million, according to Miami-Dade County records. Humphries originally bought the 42nd-floor pad for $990,000 in December 2007. In time, Humphries married Kardashian in a made-for-reality-TV hitch-up in August 2011. Seventy-two days later, the two were separated. It took another year for the divorce to become final. Humphries, 29, claimed Kimmie married him to boost ratings of her reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Humphries’ big condo sale, meanwhile, was much more private than their marriage: The condo was never listed with real estate agents. While Humphries appeared to spend quite a bit of time in SoBe at first, he has been seen haunting beach nightclubs only sparingly as of late.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'