Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
Kris Humphries had Miami Beach place
Kris Humphries, the basketball star who was married to Kim Kardashian for, what, 10 minutes, has sold his Miami Beach condo for a hefty profit. NBA journeyman Humphries, who now plays for the Boston Celtics, sold his two-bedroom, 1,560-square-foot condo at the Blue Diamond, 4779 Collins Ave., for $1.7 million, according to Miami-Dade County records. Humphries originally bought the 42nd-floor pad for $990,000 in December 2007. In time, Humphries married Kardashian in a made-for-reality-TV hitch-up in August 2011. Seventy-two days later, the two were separated. It took another year for the divorce to become final. Humphries, 29, claimed Kimmie married him to boost ratings of her reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Humphries’ big condo sale, meanwhile, was much more private than their marriage: The condo was never listed with real estate agents. While Humphries appeared to spend quite a bit of time in SoBe at first, he has been seen haunting beach nightclubs only sparingly as of late.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision