Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
Kris Humphries had Miami Beach place
Kris Humphries, the basketball star who was married to Kim Kardashian for, what, 10 minutes, has sold his Miami Beach condo for a hefty profit. NBA journeyman Humphries, who now plays for the Boston Celtics, sold his two-bedroom, 1,560-square-foot condo at the Blue Diamond, 4779 Collins Ave., for $1.7 million, according to Miami-Dade County records. Humphries originally bought the 42nd-floor pad for $990,000 in December 2007. In time, Humphries married Kardashian in a made-for-reality-TV hitch-up in August 2011. Seventy-two days later, the two were separated. It took another year for the divorce to become final. Humphries, 29, claimed Kimmie married him to boost ratings of her reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Humphries’ big condo sale, meanwhile, was much more private than their marriage: The condo was never listed with real estate agents. While Humphries appeared to spend quite a bit of time in SoBe at first, he has been seen haunting beach nightclubs only sparingly as of late.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week