Kim Kardashian's divorce finalized
A free woman
Kim Kardashian can marry Kanye West if she wants to now. She's officially single. A Los Angeles judge announced that her divorce from Kris Humphries was final. The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star and basketball player announced their split after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011. Being pissy, Humphries filed for an annulment, claiming that Kardashian had committed fraud. He requested $7 million from his famous, now pregnant wife. TMZ says Kris dropped his demand for an annulment, and will get nada from Kim.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails