Kim Kardashian's divorce finalized
A free woman
Kim Kardashian can marry Kanye West if she wants to now. She's officially single. A Los Angeles judge announced that her divorce from Kris Humphries was final. The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star and basketball player announced their split after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011. Being pissy, Humphries filed for an annulment, claiming that Kardashian had committed fraud. He requested $7 million from his famous, now pregnant wife. TMZ says Kris dropped his demand for an annulment, and will get nada from Kim.
On Our Radar
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void