Kim Kardashian's divorce finalized
A free woman
Kim Kardashian can marry Kanye West if she wants to now. She's officially single. A Los Angeles judge announced that her divorce from Kris Humphries was final. The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star and basketball player announced their split after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011. Being pissy, Humphries filed for an annulment, claiming that Kardashian had committed fraud. He requested $7 million from his famous, now pregnant wife. TMZ says Kris dropped his demand for an annulment, and will get nada from Kim.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges