Kim Kardashian's divorce finalized
A free woman
Kim Kardashian can marry Kanye West if she wants to now. She's officially single. A Los Angeles judge announced that her divorce from Kris Humphries was final. The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star and basketball player announced their split after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011. Being pissy, Humphries filed for an annulment, claiming that Kardashian had committed fraud. He requested $7 million from his famous, now pregnant wife. TMZ says Kris dropped his demand for an annulment, and will get nada from Kim.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'