Kim Kardashian's divorce finalized
A free woman
Kim Kardashian can marry Kanye West if she wants to now. She's officially single. A Los Angeles judge announced that her divorce from Kris Humphries was final. The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami star and basketball player announced their split after just 72 days of marriage in October 2011. Being pissy, Humphries filed for an annulment, claiming that Kardashian had committed fraud. He requested $7 million from his famous, now pregnant wife. TMZ says Kris dropped his demand for an annulment, and will get nada from Kim.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz