Kim Kardashian sexy as a cat at her birthday party
All dressed up as Catwoman
Kim Kardashian is watching her weight and it's getting easier to see by the day (that's an old joke ripped from The Brady Bunch). Seriously, though, the reality star didn't worry about the LB's Wednesday night during her birthday/Halloween blowout at LIV at the Fontainebleau.
The late night bash saw her 275 or so guests dressed up as superheroes (Kourtney was Catgirl, Kanye was Batman).
The cake, too. Divine Delicacies explains to us that it was four tiered rolled fondant in Kim's favorite flavor: Vanilla Rum ... extra moist (special orders don't upset them). The cake was all edible except the Swarovski Crystal Custom Monogram K and crystal details around it. The beauty was topped with a sugar crown with Swarovski crystal band as well.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'