Kim Kardashian sexy as a cat at her birthday party
All dressed up as Catwoman
Kim Kardashian is watching her weight and it's getting easier to see by the day (that's an old joke ripped from The Brady Bunch). Seriously, though, the reality star didn't worry about the LB's Wednesday night during her birthday/Halloween blowout at LIV at the Fontainebleau.
The late night bash saw her 275 or so guests dressed up as superheroes (Kourtney was Catgirl, Kanye was Batman).
The cake, too. Divine Delicacies explains to us that it was four tiered rolled fondant in Kim's favorite flavor: Vanilla Rum ... extra moist (special orders don't upset them). The cake was all edible except the Swarovski Crystal Custom Monogram K and crystal details around it. The beauty was topped with a sugar crown with Swarovski crystal band as well.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market