Kim Kardashian sexy as a cat at her birthday party
All dressed up as Catwoman
Kim Kardashian is watching her weight and it's getting easier to see by the day (that's an old joke ripped from The Brady Bunch). Seriously, though, the reality star didn't worry about the LB's Wednesday night during her birthday/Halloween blowout at LIV at the Fontainebleau.
The late night bash saw her 275 or so guests dressed up as superheroes (Kourtney was Catgirl, Kanye was Batman).
The cake, too. Divine Delicacies explains to us that it was four tiered rolled fondant in Kim's favorite flavor: Vanilla Rum ... extra moist (special orders don't upset them). The cake was all edible except the Swarovski Crystal Custom Monogram K and crystal details around it. The beauty was topped with a sugar crown with Swarovski crystal band as well.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting