Kim Kardashian sexy as a cat at her birthday party
All dressed up as Catwoman
Kim Kardashian is watching her weight and it's getting easier to see by the day (that's an old joke ripped from The Brady Bunch). Seriously, though, the reality star didn't worry about the LB's Wednesday night during her birthday/Halloween blowout at LIV at the Fontainebleau.
The late night bash saw her 275 or so guests dressed up as superheroes (Kourtney was Catgirl, Kanye was Batman).
The cake, too. Divine Delicacies explains to us that it was four tiered rolled fondant in Kim's favorite flavor: Vanilla Rum ... extra moist (special orders don't upset them). The cake was all edible except the Swarovski Crystal Custom Monogram K and crystal details around it. The beauty was topped with a sugar crown with Swarovski crystal band as well.
On Our Radar
- Lenny Kravitz honored for charity work
- Beyonce to kick off world tour in Miami
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach