Kim Kardashian sexy as a cat at her birthday party
All dressed up as Catwoman
Kim Kardashian is watching her weight and it's getting easier to see by the day (that's an old joke ripped from The Brady Bunch). Seriously, though, the reality star didn't worry about the LB's Wednesday night during her birthday/Halloween blowout at LIV at the Fontainebleau.
The late night bash saw her 275 or so guests dressed up as superheroes (Kourtney was Catgirl, Kanye was Batman).
The cake, too. Divine Delicacies explains to us that it was four tiered rolled fondant in Kim's favorite flavor: Vanilla Rum ... extra moist (special orders don't upset them). The cake was all edible except the Swarovski Crystal Custom Monogram K and crystal details around it. The beauty was topped with a sugar crown with Swarovski crystal band as well.
On Our Radar
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show