Kim Kardashian 'feels blessed' to be pregnant
Family confirms news
Believe it! It's no Shakira hoax.
Kim Kardashian is pregnant and the baby daddy is Kanye West, her beau of eight months.
A spokesman for Kardashian confirmed the news to CNN, but provided no other details. The mom to be herself said she was "blessed" to be in a family way.
West reportedly announced the happy news at a show Sunday in Atlantic City in New Jersey. “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!” Kardashian’s sister, Khloe, tweeted. And Kourtney posted: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!”
And grandma-to-be, Kris Jenner, is thrilled too: “oh BABY BABY BABY!!” Kardashian is still legally married to Kris Humphries; a few months ago the 32 year old froze her eggs.
So people can't bust on Kim for her weight anymore.
Is a DASH maternity line next?
Kardashian spent New Year's Eve at a party in Las Vegas - so we're thinking no bubbly was served.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz