Kim Kardashian 'feels blessed' to be pregnant
Family confirms news
Believe it! It's no Shakira hoax.
Kim Kardashian is pregnant and the baby daddy is Kanye West, her beau of eight months.
A spokesman for Kardashian confirmed the news to CNN, but provided no other details. The mom to be herself said she was "blessed" to be in a family way.
West reportedly announced the happy news at a show Sunday in Atlantic City in New Jersey. “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!” Kardashian’s sister, Khloe, tweeted. And Kourtney posted: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!”
And grandma-to-be, Kris Jenner, is thrilled too: “oh BABY BABY BABY!!” Kardashian is still legally married to Kris Humphries; a few months ago the 32 year old froze her eggs.
So people can't bust on Kim for her weight anymore.
Is a DASH maternity line next?
Kardashian spent New Year's Eve at a party in Las Vegas - so we're thinking no bubbly was served.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too