Kim Kardashian 'feels blessed' to be pregnant
Family confirms news
Believe it! It's no Shakira hoax.
Kim Kardashian is pregnant and the baby daddy is Kanye West, her beau of eight months.
A spokesman for Kardashian confirmed the news to CNN, but provided no other details. The mom to be herself said she was "blessed" to be in a family way.
West reportedly announced the happy news at a show Sunday in Atlantic City in New Jersey. “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!” Kardashian’s sister, Khloe, tweeted. And Kourtney posted: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!”
And grandma-to-be, Kris Jenner, is thrilled too: “oh BABY BABY BABY!!” Kardashian is still legally married to Kris Humphries; a few months ago the 32 year old froze her eggs.
So people can't bust on Kim for her weight anymore.
Is a DASH maternity line next?
Kardashian spent New Year's Eve at a party in Las Vegas - so we're thinking no bubbly was served.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud