Kim Kardashian 'feels blessed' to be pregnant
Family confirms news
Believe it! It's no Shakira hoax.
Kim Kardashian is pregnant and the baby daddy is Kanye West, her beau of eight months.
A spokesman for Kardashian confirmed the news to CNN, but provided no other details. The mom to be herself said she was "blessed" to be in a family way.
West reportedly announced the happy news at a show Sunday in Atlantic City in New Jersey. “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!” Kardashian’s sister, Khloe, tweeted. And Kourtney posted: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!”
And grandma-to-be, Kris Jenner, is thrilled too: “oh BABY BABY BABY!!” Kardashian is still legally married to Kris Humphries; a few months ago the 32 year old froze her eggs.
So people can't bust on Kim for her weight anymore.
Is a DASH maternity line next?
Kardashian spent New Year's Eve at a party in Las Vegas - so we're thinking no bubbly was served.
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace