Kim Kardashian to magazine: I want my privacy
Talks to DuJour
Could Kourtney & Kim Take Miami be kaput? Seems Kim Kardashian’s over the whole invasion-of-privacy thing. The mom-to-be is rethinking her priorities, thanks in part to camera-shy beau Kanye West. “I think there’s always an evolution of what you want to do in life,” she told DuJour magazine. “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything.” Meanwhile, sisters Kourtney and Kim along with reality baby daddy Scott Disck were seen shopping at Modani Furniture in the Design District, when cameras rolled. They were shopping for "modern designs" in its 2013 collection and the episode aired Feb 10.
On Our Radar
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami