Kim Kardashian to magazine: I want my privacy
Talks to DuJour
Could Kourtney & Kim Take Miami be kaput? Seems Kim Kardashian’s over the whole invasion-of-privacy thing. The mom-to-be is rethinking her priorities, thanks in part to camera-shy beau Kanye West. “I think there’s always an evolution of what you want to do in life,” she told DuJour magazine. “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything.” Meanwhile, sisters Kourtney and Kim along with reality baby daddy Scott Disck were seen shopping at Modani Furniture in the Design District, when cameras rolled. They were shopping for "modern designs" in its 2013 collection and the episode aired Feb 10.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'