Kim Kardashian to magazine: I want my privacy
Talks to DuJour
Could Kourtney & Kim Take Miami be kaput? Seems Kim Kardashian’s over the whole invasion-of-privacy thing. The mom-to-be is rethinking her priorities, thanks in part to camera-shy beau Kanye West. “I think there’s always an evolution of what you want to do in life,” she told DuJour magazine. “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything.” Meanwhile, sisters Kourtney and Kim along with reality baby daddy Scott Disck were seen shopping at Modani Furniture in the Design District, when cameras rolled. They were shopping for "modern designs" in its 2013 collection and the episode aired Feb 10.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika