Kim Kardashian to magazine: I want my privacy
Talks to DuJour
Could Kourtney & Kim Take Miami be kaput? Seems Kim Kardashian’s over the whole invasion-of-privacy thing. The mom-to-be is rethinking her priorities, thanks in part to camera-shy beau Kanye West. “I think there’s always an evolution of what you want to do in life,” she told DuJour magazine. “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything.” Meanwhile, sisters Kourtney and Kim along with reality baby daddy Scott Disck were seen shopping at Modani Furniture in the Design District, when cameras rolled. They were shopping for "modern designs" in its 2013 collection and the episode aired Feb 10.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out