Kim Kardashian to magazine: I want my privacy
Talks to DuJour
Could Kourtney & Kim Take Miami be kaput? Seems Kim Kardashian’s over the whole invasion-of-privacy thing. The mom-to-be is rethinking her priorities, thanks in part to camera-shy beau Kanye West. “I think there’s always an evolution of what you want to do in life,” she told DuJour magazine. “I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything.” Meanwhile, sisters Kourtney and Kim along with reality baby daddy Scott Disck were seen shopping at Modani Furniture in the Design District, when cameras rolled. They were shopping for "modern designs" in its 2013 collection and the episode aired Feb 10.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert