Kim Kardashian gets so-called vampire facelift in Miami
No two buts about it. Viewers were either grossed out or intrigued by Kim Kardashian’s so-called vampire face lift witnessed on Sunday night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim take Miami. This procedure, technically a facial, was done at The MIAMI Institute for Age Management and Intervention. Simply put: The patient’s own blood (drawn from the arm) is reinjected into the face with tiny needles to stimulate cells and promote volume. Does Kim really need this at age 32? Sheesh. “This exciting, new alternative offers us the latest technology and lasting results,” said Dr. Julio F. Gallo, of the Institute. “The patient has minimal downtime, with some bruising but otherwise the recovery is very fast.” He adds she came in pre-pregnancy.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit