Kim Kardashian gets so-called vampire facelift in Miami
No two buts about it. Viewers were either grossed out or intrigued by Kim Kardashian’s so-called vampire face lift witnessed on Sunday night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim take Miami. This procedure, technically a facial, was done at The MIAMI Institute for Age Management and Intervention. Simply put: The patient’s own blood (drawn from the arm) is reinjected into the face with tiny needles to stimulate cells and promote volume. Does Kim really need this at age 32? Sheesh. “This exciting, new alternative offers us the latest technology and lasting results,” said Dr. Julio F. Gallo, of the Institute. “The patient has minimal downtime, with some bruising but otherwise the recovery is very fast.” He adds she came in pre-pregnancy.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert