Kim Kardashian gets so-called vampire facelift in Miami
No two buts about it. Viewers were either grossed out or intrigued by Kim Kardashian’s so-called vampire face lift witnessed on Sunday night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim take Miami. This procedure, technically a facial, was done at The MIAMI Institute for Age Management and Intervention. Simply put: The patient’s own blood (drawn from the arm) is reinjected into the face with tiny needles to stimulate cells and promote volume. Does Kim really need this at age 32? Sheesh. “This exciting, new alternative offers us the latest technology and lasting results,” said Dr. Julio F. Gallo, of the Institute. “The patient has minimal downtime, with some bruising but otherwise the recovery is very fast.” He adds she came in pre-pregnancy.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika