Kim Kardashian gets so-called vampire facelift in Miami
No two buts about it. Viewers were either grossed out or intrigued by Kim Kardashian’s so-called vampire face lift witnessed on Sunday night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim take Miami. This procedure, technically a facial, was done at The MIAMI Institute for Age Management and Intervention. Simply put: The patient’s own blood (drawn from the arm) is reinjected into the face with tiny needles to stimulate cells and promote volume. Does Kim really need this at age 32? Sheesh. “This exciting, new alternative offers us the latest technology and lasting results,” said Dr. Julio F. Gallo, of the Institute. “The patient has minimal downtime, with some bruising but otherwise the recovery is very fast.” He adds she came in pre-pregnancy.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision