Kim Kardashian gets so-called vampire facelift in Miami
No two buts about it. Viewers were either grossed out or intrigued by Kim Kardashian’s so-called vampire face lift witnessed on Sunday night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim take Miami. This procedure, technically a facial, was done at The MIAMI Institute for Age Management and Intervention. Simply put: The patient’s own blood (drawn from the arm) is reinjected into the face with tiny needles to stimulate cells and promote volume. Does Kim really need this at age 32? Sheesh. “This exciting, new alternative offers us the latest technology and lasting results,” said Dr. Julio F. Gallo, of the Institute. “The patient has minimal downtime, with some bruising but otherwise the recovery is very fast.” He adds she came in pre-pregnancy.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video