Kim Kardashian decides not to spend birthday in Miami
Rings in 32nd in Venice
No Delano for her. Or Shore Club. Or Prime 112. Kim Kardashian spent her 32nd birthday in the most romantic of cities, Venice, Italy, with boyfriend Kanye West.
Though she is currently living in Miami for her reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, her rapper beau decided to whisk her off to the Boot so it would be that much more romantico! Pasta, wine, old streets, gondolas - what more could a reality star ask for? Not sure if cameras were rolling, but West reportedly surprised Kim with the Italy trip a few days before her birthday and the pair spent time in Rome, and now the water filled city, where they stayed at the ever amazing Hotel Cipriani, says the Daily Mail UK.
Kim was photographed in a clingy dress and Pretty Woman type boots coming into a restaurant Thursday night, spies said, but left leaving in green skirt suit. People reports the couple ate buffalo mozzarella, pasta with bolognese sauce and tortellini stuffed with ricotta and shared a bottle of classic Chianti red wine.
Not watching the weight now, ay?
It is unclear where Kim had her big birthday dinner but we're sure the European tabloids will let us know soon enough.
K&K will be returning stateside in a few days.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick