Kim Kardashian decides not to spend birthday in Miami
Rings in 32nd in Venice
No Delano for her. Or Shore Club. Or Prime 112. Kim Kardashian spent her 32nd birthday in the most romantic of cities, Venice, Italy, with boyfriend Kanye West.
Though she is currently living in Miami for her reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, her rapper beau decided to whisk her off to the Boot so it would be that much more romantico! Pasta, wine, old streets, gondolas - what more could a reality star ask for? Not sure if cameras were rolling, but West reportedly surprised Kim with the Italy trip a few days before her birthday and the pair spent time in Rome, and now the water filled city, where they stayed at the ever amazing Hotel Cipriani, says the Daily Mail UK.
Kim was photographed in a clingy dress and Pretty Woman type boots coming into a restaurant Thursday night, spies said, but left leaving in green skirt suit. People reports the couple ate buffalo mozzarella, pasta with bolognese sauce and tortellini stuffed with ricotta and shared a bottle of classic Chianti red wine.
Not watching the weight now, ay?
It is unclear where Kim had her big birthday dinner but we're sure the European tabloids will let us know soon enough.
K&K will be returning stateside in a few days.
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?