Kim Kardashian decides not to spend birthday in Miami
Rings in 32nd in Venice
No Delano for her. Or Shore Club. Or Prime 112. Kim Kardashian spent her 32nd birthday in the most romantic of cities, Venice, Italy, with boyfriend Kanye West.
Though she is currently living in Miami for her reality show, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, her rapper beau decided to whisk her off to the Boot so it would be that much more romantico! Pasta, wine, old streets, gondolas - what more could a reality star ask for? Not sure if cameras were rolling, but West reportedly surprised Kim with the Italy trip a few days before her birthday and the pair spent time in Rome, and now the water filled city, where they stayed at the ever amazing Hotel Cipriani, says the Daily Mail UK.
Kim was photographed in a clingy dress and Pretty Woman type boots coming into a restaurant Thursday night, spies said, but left leaving in green skirt suit. People reports the couple ate buffalo mozzarella, pasta with bolognese sauce and tortellini stuffed with ricotta and shared a bottle of classic Chianti red wine.
Not watching the weight now, ay?
It is unclear where Kim had her big birthday dinner but we're sure the European tabloids will let us know soon enough.
K&K will be returning stateside in a few days.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site