Kiehl's To The Rescue!
Got stress? Kiehl's creates a goody to relieve the visible signs of anxiety.
Duh, of course you do.
Fret not as Kiehl’s helps you save your skin from stress with a new, breakthrough formula to address the visible signs of internal stress that show up on the skin: Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator.
Yes, research has shown that stress can be particularly harsh on the skin, causing premature aging and advancing the symptoms of every common skin condition — from sensitive skin, to eczema and psoriasis, rosacea and chronic dry skin.
With this said, Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator features key ingredients which work to:
·Treat, calm and hydrate the skin (Chamomile Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter)
·Limit the release of stress signals to the skin (Rosa Gallica Extract)
·Protect the skin barrier from future reactions (Mannose, Squalane, blend of unique ceramides)
Where can you get your hands on this goody? Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator is available now at your local Kiehl’s Since 1851 freestanding store in Miami Beach or Aventura Mall.
Kiehl's Since 1851 832
Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best