Kiehl's To The Rescue!
Got stress? Kiehl's creates a goody to relieve the visible signs of anxiety.
Duh, of course you do.
Fret not as Kiehl’s helps you save your skin from stress with a new, breakthrough formula to address the visible signs of internal stress that show up on the skin: Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator.
Yes, research has shown that stress can be particularly harsh on the skin, causing premature aging and advancing the symptoms of every common skin condition — from sensitive skin, to eczema and psoriasis, rosacea and chronic dry skin.
With this said, Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator features key ingredients which work to:
·Treat, calm and hydrate the skin (Chamomile Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter)
·Limit the release of stress signals to the skin (Rosa Gallica Extract)
·Protect the skin barrier from future reactions (Mannose, Squalane, blend of unique ceramides)
Where can you get your hands on this goody? Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator is available now at your local Kiehl’s Since 1851 freestanding store in Miami Beach or Aventura Mall.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz