Kiehl's and Jeff Koons
Kiehl’s Since 1851 continues its collaboration with artist Jeff Koons for a Limited Edition Holiday Creme de Corps Collection for charity.
Kiehl's Since 1851
Locations on Lincoln Road and in Aventura Mall.
Dear Kiehl's Since 1851,
Summer or winter time, we slather on your Creme de Corps like it's nobody's buisness.
So we're stoked that you're continuing your collaboration with artist Jeff Koons for a Limited Edition Holiday Creme de Corps Collection, from which 100% of Kiehl’s worldwide net profits, up to $200,000, will be donated to The Koons Family Institute on International Law and Policy, an initiative of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children.
Not only will this year’s collection feature three sizes of Creme de Corps with labels featuring artwork from Koons’ Balloon Flower (Yellow) from the Celebration series, but Koons has also designed a separate gift piece, a Limited Edition Jeff Koons Bottle Art, a scaled reference to his iconic Balloon Flower sculpture, designed to adorn the Creme de Corps bottle top.
Thanks for the total win-win,
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours