It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th.
1075 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th. The cost is $30 bucks per person, and includes a beer tent (filled with three kegs), a BBQ, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and lots of fun.
Well - sounds like it will be anyways. The event is put on by the The Miami Sports and Social Club, a group that touts themselves as Miami's largest co-ed sports league provider. The name of this Saturday's tourney is D.O.R.K., which stands for Dade Original Recreation Kickball.
Your team must have at least four women. You can also bring supporters - but they have to dish out $15.
For some extra fun, wear your halloween outfits - seriously!
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest