It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th.
By Solange Reyner
It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th. The cost is $30 bucks per person, and includes a beer tent (filled with three kegs), a BBQ, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and lots of fun.
Well - sounds like it will be anyways. The event is put on by the The Miami Sports and Social Club, a group that touts themselves as Miami's largest co-ed sports league provider. The name of this Saturday's tourney is D.O.R.K., which stands for Dade Original Recreation Kickball.
Your team must have at least four women. You can also bring supporters - but they have to dish out $15.
For some extra fun, wear your halloween outfits - seriously!
1075 Biscayne Blvd
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami