It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th.
1075 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th. The cost is $30 bucks per person, and includes a beer tent (filled with three kegs), a BBQ, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and lots of fun.
Well - sounds like it will be anyways. The event is put on by the The Miami Sports and Social Club, a group that touts themselves as Miami's largest co-ed sports league provider. The name of this Saturday's tourney is D.O.R.K., which stands for Dade Original Recreation Kickball.
Your team must have at least four women. You can also bring supporters - but they have to dish out $15.
For some extra fun, wear your halloween outfits - seriously!
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season