It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th.
1075 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th. The cost is $30 bucks per person, and includes a beer tent (filled with three kegs), a BBQ, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and lots of fun.
Well - sounds like it will be anyways. The event is put on by the The Miami Sports and Social Club, a group that touts themselves as Miami's largest co-ed sports league provider. The name of this Saturday's tourney is D.O.R.K., which stands for Dade Original Recreation Kickball.
Your team must have at least four women. You can also bring supporters - but they have to dish out $15.
For some extra fun, wear your halloween outfits - seriously!
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14