It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th.
1075 Biscayne Blvd
By Solange Reyner
It's kickball - with beer! Get a team of 10 together for the first annual coed kickball tournament at Bicentennial Park this Saturday, November 7th. The cost is $30 bucks per person, and includes a beer tent (filled with three kegs), a BBQ, prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and lots of fun.
Well - sounds like it will be anyways. The event is put on by the The Miami Sports and Social Club, a group that touts themselves as Miami's largest co-ed sports league provider. The name of this Saturday's tourney is D.O.R.K., which stands for Dade Original Recreation Kickball.
Your team must have at least four women. You can also bring supporters - but they have to dish out $15.
For some extra fun, wear your halloween outfits - seriously!
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden