Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7
Five chefs, one night, five cocktail-paired courses
Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7. Edge chef Aaron Brooks teams up with chefs Antonio Bachour (St. Regis Bal Harbour), Jeremiah Bullfrog (GastroPod), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Richard Hales (Sakaya Kitchen) to prepare a five-course feast pairing chicken, duck & other fowl with Hudson Valley foie gras. Each chef will prepare one course and each course will be paired with cocktails featuring Breckenridge Distillery. $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Dinner reservations are required and can be made here.
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura