Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7
Five chefs, one night, five cocktail-paired courses
Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7. Edge chef Aaron Brooks teams up with chefs Antonio Bachour (St. Regis Bal Harbour), Jeremiah Bullfrog (GastroPod), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Richard Hales (Sakaya Kitchen) to prepare a five-course feast pairing chicken, duck & other fowl with Hudson Valley foie gras. Each chef will prepare one course and each course will be paired with cocktails featuring Breckenridge Distillery. $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Dinner reservations are required and can be made here.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week