Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7
Five chefs, one night, five cocktail-paired courses
Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7. Edge chef Aaron Brooks teams up with chefs Antonio Bachour (St. Regis Bal Harbour), Jeremiah Bullfrog (GastroPod), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Richard Hales (Sakaya Kitchen) to prepare a five-course feast pairing chicken, duck & other fowl with Hudson Valley foie gras. Each chef will prepare one course and each course will be paired with cocktails featuring Breckenridge Distillery. $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Dinner reservations are required and can be made here.
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?