Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7
Five chefs, one night, five cocktail-paired courses
Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7. Edge chef Aaron Brooks teams up with chefs Antonio Bachour (St. Regis Bal Harbour), Jeremiah Bullfrog (GastroPod), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Richard Hales (Sakaya Kitchen) to prepare a five-course feast pairing chicken, duck & other fowl with Hudson Valley foie gras. Each chef will prepare one course and each course will be paired with cocktails featuring Breckenridge Distillery. $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Dinner reservations are required and can be made here.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo