Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7
Five chefs, one night, five cocktail-paired courses
Kick off COCHON 555 2014 with a Feathers & Foie dinner at Edge Feb 7. Edge chef Aaron Brooks teams up with chefs Antonio Bachour (St. Regis Bal Harbour), Jeremiah Bullfrog (GastroPod), Todd Erickson (HaVen) and Richard Hales (Sakaya Kitchen) to prepare a five-course feast pairing chicken, duck & other fowl with Hudson Valley foie gras. Each chef will prepare one course and each course will be paired with cocktails featuring Breckenridge Distillery. $125 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Dinner reservations are required and can be made here.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef