The Soul Collective
Performances by the B.O.B, Clipse, and N.E.R.D highlight four days packed with entertainment that is free and open to all ages!
Wynwood Design District
550 N.W. 29th Street
Miami, FL 33127
Kia Motors is taking over the nation with a 10-city tour presenting you with the new Kia Soul their latest addition to the Kia Motors fleet of automobiles and this week they are bringing the 4-day performance filled event to Miami. There will be performances by the B.O.B, Clipse, N.E.R.D, and more! Four days packed with entertainment that is completely free and open to all ages!
There will be music, food, games, live DJ’s and each day they will be giving away tickets to the Sunday concert featuring N.E.R.D and all you have to do is test drive the all new Kia Soul!
The Kia Soul-the-Tour is open to everyone and aims at promoting not only the latest Kia addition but to come together in appreciation of music, art, design, film and an entrepreneur spirit. It all starts Thursday, Oct. 1 from 9:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. with a Media/RSVP event and DJ Sets by Egg Foo Young and Lazaro Casanova.
Friday, Oct. 2 the Kia test drive events will be all day from Noon - 9 p.m. with DJ sets by Ray Millian, Mister Drake, and Induce and a performance by B.O.B and J Cole.
Saturday, Oct. 3 enjoy live music with organicArma, DJ Aramis and local Miami fave, DJ Danny Daze. Clipse will be making a performance at 4 p.m. so get there in time to make a test drive and catch him live! Test drives will be available all day from noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 4 DJ Egg Foo Young and Contra will be on the turntables all day and doors open at 6:30 p.m. for the N.E.R.D concert. Remember to test drive a Kia Soul if you want tickets for this show!
The Kia Presents the Soul Collective will take place at The Awarehouse in the Wynwood Design District. For more information log on to www.kiasoulcollective.com.
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets