The Soul Collective
Performances by the B.O.B, Clipse, and N.E.R.D highlight four days packed with entertainment that is free and open to all ages!
Wynwood Design District
550 N.W. 29th Street
Miami, FL 33127
Kia Motors is taking over the nation with a 10-city tour presenting you with the new Kia Soul their latest addition to the Kia Motors fleet of automobiles and this week they are bringing the 4-day performance filled event to Miami. There will be performances by the B.O.B, Clipse, N.E.R.D, and more! Four days packed with entertainment that is completely free and open to all ages!
There will be music, food, games, live DJ’s and each day they will be giving away tickets to the Sunday concert featuring N.E.R.D and all you have to do is test drive the all new Kia Soul!
The Kia Soul-the-Tour is open to everyone and aims at promoting not only the latest Kia addition but to come together in appreciation of music, art, design, film and an entrepreneur spirit. It all starts Thursday, Oct. 1 from 9:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. with a Media/RSVP event and DJ Sets by Egg Foo Young and Lazaro Casanova.
Friday, Oct. 2 the Kia test drive events will be all day from Noon - 9 p.m. with DJ sets by Ray Millian, Mister Drake, and Induce and a performance by B.O.B and J Cole.
Saturday, Oct. 3 enjoy live music with organicArma, DJ Aramis and local Miami fave, DJ Danny Daze. Clipse will be making a performance at 4 p.m. so get there in time to make a test drive and catch him live! Test drives will be available all day from noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 4 DJ Egg Foo Young and Contra will be on the turntables all day and doors open at 6:30 p.m. for the N.E.R.D concert. Remember to test drive a Kia Soul if you want tickets for this show!
The Kia Presents the Soul Collective will take place at The Awarehouse in the Wynwood Design District. For more information log on to www.kiasoulcollective.com.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space