Khloe Kardashian: Too much information
MADONNA: The pop icon's gym opened in Mexico City. Somehow we can't see her running the aerobics classes. KHLOE KARDASHIAN: The reality starlet said she felt disgusted losing her virginity at ...
MADONNA: The pop icon's gym opened in Mexico City. Somehow we can't see her running the aerobics classes.
SUSAN BOYLE: The Scottish singer bailed from The View after her voice cracked. At least we know the old gal wasn't lip-syncing.
YOUNG LOVE: Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift have been spotted sipping coffee all over the U.S. Couples that caffeinate together, stay together.
FOR SALE: The owners of a New York City mansion used in The Godfather are asking $2.9 million. Or make them an offer they can't refuse.
RACHEL UCHITEL: Tiger Woods' original mistress was bounced out of an interview with Steppin' Out magazine for diva demands. She has like four seconds left of her 15 minutes.
STEVE MARTIN: The An Object of Beauty author's appearance at a New York Y was so boring that attendees got a refund. So he's not such a wild and crazy guy, after all.
SURVIVOR: For the first time in the show's history, two contestants quit. Maybe it will end sooner?
BRISTOL PALIN: The single mom is striking back against Keith Olbermann, who called her the ``worst person in the world.'' Worst foxtrotter, maybe, but not person.
DONALD TRUMP: A judge rejected his lawsuit that claimed noise from Palm Beach International Airport is hurting business at Mar-a-Lago. Hey, Don, just buy the airport.
KATIE COURIC: The CBS Evening News anchor will make an appearance on Glee. Great. All we ask is that you please don't sing.
CHUCK NORRIS: The former star of TV's Walker, Texas Ranger was named an honorary Texas Ranger. The world is a safer place.
JOSH DUHAMEL: Fergie's hunky husband was kicked off a flight because he refused to stop texting. Hopefully it wasn't with Tony Parker.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert