Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
Pies get a boost
Hometown boy/Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis brought his CNBC reality show “The Profit” to Key West. The struggling business he attempted to help on Tuesday’s season finale is Key Lime Pie Company in Key West. Since Lemonis’ visit, the company has “learned a lot of things,” says co-owner Jim Brush, who added The Profit Deal to the website, two pies and eight chocolate-dipped bars for $69.95. www.keywestkeylimepieco.com
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert