Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
Pies get a boost
Hometown boy/Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis brought his CNBC reality show “The Profit” to Key West. The struggling business he attempted to help on Tuesday’s season finale is Key Lime Pie Company in Key West. Since Lemonis’ visit, the company has “learned a lot of things,” says co-owner Jim Brush, who added The Profit Deal to the website, two pies and eight chocolate-dipped bars for $69.95. www.keywestkeylimepieco.com
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party