Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
Pies get a boost
Hometown boy/Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis brought his CNBC reality show “The Profit” to Key West. The struggling business he attempted to help on Tuesday’s season finale is Key Lime Pie Company in Key West. Since Lemonis’ visit, the company has “learned a lot of things,” says co-owner Jim Brush, who added The Profit Deal to the website, two pies and eight chocolate-dipped bars for $69.95. www.keywestkeylimepieco.com
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'