Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
Pies get a boost
Hometown boy/Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis brought his CNBC reality show “The Profit” to Key West. The struggling business he attempted to help on Tuesday’s season finale is Key Lime Pie Company in Key West. Since Lemonis’ visit, the company has “learned a lot of things,” says co-owner Jim Brush, who added The Profit Deal to the website, two pies and eight chocolate-dipped bars for $69.95. www.keywestkeylimepieco.com
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore