Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
Pies get a boost
Hometown boy/Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis brought his CNBC reality show “The Profit” to Key West. The struggling business he attempted to help on Tuesday’s season finale is Key Lime Pie Company in Key West. Since Lemonis’ visit, the company has “learned a lot of things,” says co-owner Jim Brush, who added The Profit Deal to the website, two pies and eight chocolate-dipped bars for $69.95. www.keywestkeylimepieco.com
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika