Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival
Enjoy the bounty of the sea at the Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival.
Key Largo exults in the sea's bounty at their annual festival dedicated to stone crabs and the ocean's other edible critters. The Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival offers up two days of cooking and fishing demos, kid friendly contests (pull out that Little Mermaid costume), live Junkanoo bands, eating contests - conch fritter, gross! - and general celebration of oceanside living.
The kids will enjoy the magic shows, play area, face painters and Saturday night's fireworks display. The grown folks will enjoy stuffing their faces with tasty marine life, hunting for deals on boats, the arts & crafts vendors and posting pictures of themselves hanging in the Florida sun on Facebook. Take that northerners!
Catch the stone crab fever this weekend, Jan. 29-30, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday at Rowell's Marina, Mile Marker 104.5, Key Largo. For more info call 305-451-4502 or visit www.fkrm.com/crabandseafood.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year