Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival
Enjoy the bounty of the sea at the Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival.
Key Largo exults in the sea's bounty at their annual festival dedicated to stone crabs and the ocean's other edible critters. The Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival offers up two days of cooking and fishing demos, kid friendly contests (pull out that Little Mermaid costume), live Junkanoo bands, eating contests - conch fritter, gross! - and general celebration of oceanside living.
The kids will enjoy the magic shows, play area, face painters and Saturday night's fireworks display. The grown folks will enjoy stuffing their faces with tasty marine life, hunting for deals on boats, the arts & crafts vendors and posting pictures of themselves hanging in the Florida sun on Facebook. Take that northerners!
Catch the stone crab fever this weekend, Jan. 29-30, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday at Rowell's Marina, Mile Marker 104.5, Key Largo. For more info call 305-451-4502 or visit www.fkrm.com/crabandseafood.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12