Kevin James isn't selling his South Florida place
Rumor had it
Tinseltown funnyman Kevin James got serious this week when he found out his South Florida mansion was listed for sale — by mistake. A glitch on the homepage of a local Realtor sent the wrong information about several high-profile properties being for sale to the giant real estate website Zillow — and on to dozens of news websites. Among them was Grown Ups 2 and Zookeeper star James’ Delray Beach oceanfront mansion, which was falsely offered up for $19.95 million. “They [James and his staff] have been calling all day, they’re not too happy with what’s going on,” said a staffer at Premier Estate Properties, the firm where the error originated. “Kevin James’ house is not for sale!” The mistake was discovered as reporters started calling James’ publicist to ask why James wanted out of Delray just months after he homesteaded the property. Premier Estate was the listing agent on the 12-bedroom mansion a year ago, when James paid $18.5 million for it. Zillow spokeswoman Katie Curnutte said techs are still trying to figure out what happened.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market