Ketel One Holidays
Miami is one of three cities where you can win a Ketel One holiday party
The holidays are here, which means it's time to throw some parties. And we mean some old school, wake up the neighbors, get a visit at the door from the police, holiday house parties.
Thanks to the folks at Ketel One vodka, they want to help you break the trend of hosting the same old annual get-together. (Complete with fruit cakes. You know the ones.)
So Ketel One is giving consumers everything needed to host a suped-up holiday celebration. Through an online reservation system, Miami residents can reserve a "Mobile Mixologist" who will personally come to at-home gatherings and equip them with everything needed to host a real holiday party.
Listen to this, party people. They will supply personally crafted cocktails, a catering staff serving gourmet food and a fleet of chauffeured SUVs to get their guests home safely.
(Top Miami mixologists are participating, including Gabriel Orta of Bar Lab and John Lermayer from the Morgans Hotel Group.)
At random, 4 reservations will be offered and the events will occur on Dec. 10-11 and Dec. 17-18- two of the busiest party weekends in December.
To enter, visit the Ketel One page on Facebook or click here.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz