Ketel One Holidays
Miami is one of three cities where you can win a Ketel One holiday party
The holidays are here, which means it's time to throw some parties. And we mean some old school, wake up the neighbors, get a visit at the door from the police, holiday house parties.
Thanks to the folks at Ketel One vodka, they want to help you break the trend of hosting the same old annual get-together. (Complete with fruit cakes. You know the ones.)
So Ketel One is giving consumers everything needed to host a suped-up holiday celebration. Through an online reservation system, Miami residents can reserve a "Mobile Mixologist" who will personally come to at-home gatherings and equip them with everything needed to host a real holiday party.
Listen to this, party people. They will supply personally crafted cocktails, a catering staff serving gourmet food and a fleet of chauffeured SUVs to get their guests home safely.
(Top Miami mixologists are participating, including Gabriel Orta of Bar Lab and John Lermayer from the Morgans Hotel Group.)
At random, 4 reservations will be offered and the events will occur on Dec. 10-11 and Dec. 17-18- two of the busiest party weekends in December.
To enter, visit the Ketel One page on Facebook or click here.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud