Ketel One Holidays
Miami is one of three cities where you can win a Ketel One holiday party
The holidays are here, which means it's time to throw some parties. And we mean some old school, wake up the neighbors, get a visit at the door from the police, holiday house parties.
Thanks to the folks at Ketel One vodka, they want to help you break the trend of hosting the same old annual get-together. (Complete with fruit cakes. You know the ones.)
So Ketel One is giving consumers everything needed to host a suped-up holiday celebration. Through an online reservation system, Miami residents can reserve a "Mobile Mixologist" who will personally come to at-home gatherings and equip them with everything needed to host a real holiday party.
Listen to this, party people. They will supply personally crafted cocktails, a catering staff serving gourmet food and a fleet of chauffeured SUVs to get their guests home safely.
(Top Miami mixologists are participating, including Gabriel Orta of Bar Lab and John Lermayer from the Morgans Hotel Group.)
At random, 4 reservations will be offered and the events will occur on Dec. 10-11 and Dec. 17-18- two of the busiest party weekends in December.
To enter, visit the Ketel One page on Facebook or click here.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae