Kentucky-based Top Chef alum Edward Lee to do a one night stint at Khong River House
James Beard finalist will be at Khong on October 10
Khong River House continues its guest chef series at 10 p.m. Thursday, October 10 with Top Chef vet and Iron Chef America Winner Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia and Milkwood restaurants. The menu will combine Khong's Northern Thai flavors with Lee's interpretation of American comfort food with southern roots and Asian influences. Prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes one cocktail. Tax and tip not included.
1661 Meridian Ave.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: 4-star Plant Food and Wine tops 2016's best-reviewed restaurants