Kentucky-based Top Chef alum Edward Lee to do a one night stint at Khong River House
James Beard finalist will be at Khong on October 10
Khong River House continues its guest chef series at 10 p.m. Thursday, October 10 with Top Chef vet and Iron Chef America Winner Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia and Milkwood restaurants. The menu will combine Khong's Northern Thai flavors with Lee's interpretation of American comfort food with southern roots and Asian influences. Prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes one cocktail. Tax and tip not included.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9