Kentucky-based Top Chef alum Edward Lee to do a one night stint at Khong River House
James Beard finalist will be at Khong on October 10
Khong River House continues its guest chef series at 10 p.m. Thursday, October 10 with Top Chef vet and Iron Chef America Winner Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia and Milkwood restaurants. The menu will combine Khong's Northern Thai flavors with Lee's interpretation of American comfort food with southern roots and Asian influences. Prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes one cocktail. Tax and tip not included.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.