Kentucky-based Top Chef alum Edward Lee to do a one night stint at Khong River House
James Beard finalist will be at Khong on October 10
Khong River House continues its guest chef series at 10 p.m. Thursday, October 10 with Top Chef vet and Iron Chef America Winner Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia and Milkwood restaurants. The menu will combine Khong's Northern Thai flavors with Lee's interpretation of American comfort food with southern roots and Asian influences. Prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes one cocktail. Tax and tip not included.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai