Kentucky-based Top Chef alum Edward Lee to do a one night stint at Khong River House
James Beard finalist will be at Khong on October 10
Khong River House continues its guest chef series at 10 p.m. Thursday, October 10 with Top Chef vet and Iron Chef America Winner Edward Lee of Louisville's 610 Magnolia and Milkwood restaurants. The menu will combine Khong's Northern Thai flavors with Lee's interpretation of American comfort food with southern roots and Asian influences. Prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes one cocktail. Tax and tip not included.
1661 Meridian Ave.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"