Kendra Wilkinson in Miami
The former Girls Next Door star is promoting her memoir, Sliding Into Home.
No, reality star Kendra Wilkinson didn't wear a bathing suit Saturday afternoon during her appearance at the Gansevoort South Hotel's One Group Lifestyle Retreat Lounge. The former Girls Next Door star, 25, was promoting her new book Sliding Into Home, which covers growing up as a tomboy, dabbling with drugs and eventually entering the Playboy inner sanctum. Working a satiny floor length floral halter dress, Kendra was in good spirits but missing her baby son, Hank Jr. "He's eating solids now!" she said. "Everything we eat, he eats." She and hubby Hank Baskett recently gave their son - born December 2009 - a gourmet meal. "We mashed up filet mignon into a blender and he loved it!" she said. Though Kendra, who grew up in San Diego, looked just fine to us, she said she's trying to shed some pounds. "They [the media] always get on me for my weight,'' she moaned. The couple will be active soon though as Baskett moves to the Philadelphia Eagles and they start filming season 3 of her eponymous E! reality show. "I am excited to move there,'' Kendra said. "And we'll mashing up those Philly Cheese Steaks in no time!" Though she's a fan of the Miami area she was feeling a little emotional. "This is my last stop on the book tour and I've met so many fans so I am a little sad right now."
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening