Kendra Wilkinson in Miami
The former Girls Next Door star is promoting her memoir, Sliding Into Home.
No, reality star Kendra Wilkinson didn't wear a bathing suit Saturday afternoon during her appearance at the Gansevoort South Hotel's One Group Lifestyle Retreat Lounge. The former Girls Next Door star, 25, was promoting her new book Sliding Into Home, which covers growing up as a tomboy, dabbling with drugs and eventually entering the Playboy inner sanctum. Working a satiny floor length floral halter dress, Kendra was in good spirits but missing her baby son, Hank Jr. "He's eating solids now!" she said. "Everything we eat, he eats." She and hubby Hank Baskett recently gave their son - born December 2009 - a gourmet meal. "We mashed up filet mignon into a blender and he loved it!" she said. Though Kendra, who grew up in San Diego, looked just fine to us, she said she's trying to shed some pounds. "They [the media] always get on me for my weight,'' she moaned. The couple will be active soon though as Baskett moves to the Philadelphia Eagles and they start filming season 3 of her eponymous E! reality show. "I am excited to move there,'' Kendra said. "And we'll mashing up those Philly Cheese Steaks in no time!" Though she's a fan of the Miami area she was feeling a little emotional. "This is my last stop on the book tour and I've met so many fans so I am a little sad right now."
On Our Radar
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening