Kendra poses for Playboy
Former Girl Next Door back to her roots
Reality TV starlet Kendra Wilkinson is gracing the pages of Playboy for the fifth time. The fun-loving blonde appears on the cover of Playboy’s December issue and in an 8-page nude pictorial featuring never-before-seen photos (issue on newsstands and online at www.playboydigital.com Friday with additional photos available at www.playboy.com/kendra). Since she first appeared on the E! reality series The Girls Next Door, Kendra has quickly hit our radar.
The new mom has since moved out of the Playboy Mansion and has been starring in E!’s spinoff series Kendra, which documents her marriage to Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Hank Baskett and her day-to-day adventures raising their son Hank IV.
In addition to documenting her life via TV cameras, she also recently released a memoir that quickly became a New York Times bestseller, Sliding Into Home, which she promoted in Miami. The San Diego native is known for infectious laugh, quirky one-liners, unfiltered comments and candor. Her pictorial, which was shot on an exotic beach and in the surf, embodies her free-spirited, laid-back nature and enviable body.
A little secret? Kendra was shot prepregnancy over two years ago.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht