Kelly Rowland at Mynt
Kelly Rowland to perform LIVE for the birthday extravaganza of Mynt owner Romain Zago!
1921 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Multi-platinum recording artist from Destiny’s Child, and singer of the number 1 hit with David Guetta, When Love Takes Over, Kelly Rowland to perform LIVE at Mynt. Tonight is a special event as Miami Legend and owner of one of the most elite clubs on South Beach, Romain Zago celebrates his birthday surrounded by all of his closest friends; they're ready to do it big and party hard! It’s going to be an extraordinary birthday bash that people will be talking about everywhere. Seriously, if you’ve been to Mynt then you already know the parties are ridiculously fabulous filled with the sexiest ladies and gents Miami has to offer, the atmosphere is a complete adrenaline rush as your heart pounds to the music and your eyes twinkle away to the lime green lighting effects that flash in sync to the music.
The crowd will be even more out of control tonight as they help Romain blow out his candles for this spectacular birthday party! Table reservations are extremely recommended and definitely dress to impress, Mynt is highly exclusive, but once inside you’re in for a night if pure excitement! There are people dancing on tables, couches, all through the club, bubbly flowing everywhere, and bottles coming from every angle brought to you by smokin hot waitresses and topped off with sparklers for dramatic effect; for sure my kind of night! It’s not just a birthday party, it’s “THE” birthday party!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell