Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
SELF magazine’s Music Fest Saturday night at Soho Beach House featured guest DJ Alexandra Richards — daughter of Keith — and Entertainment Tonight correspondent Rocsi Diaz and the magazine’s VP Mary Murcko. Richards’ spinning style runs the gamut from The Animals’ classic House of the Rising Sun to pop pablum such as Tiffany’s I Think We’re Alone Now. When an audio tech who was packing up her gear handed her a piece of turntable equipment that wasn’t hers, Richards declined: “If I was a sketchy DJ, I would take it.” Mom is model Patti Hansen.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz