Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
SELF magazine’s Music Fest Saturday night at Soho Beach House featured guest DJ Alexandra Richards — daughter of Keith — and Entertainment Tonight correspondent Rocsi Diaz and the magazine’s VP Mary Murcko. Richards’ spinning style runs the gamut from The Animals’ classic House of the Rising Sun to pop pablum such as Tiffany’s I Think We’re Alone Now. When an audio tech who was packing up her gear handed her a piece of turntable equipment that wasn’t hers, Richards declined: “If I was a sketchy DJ, I would take it.” Mom is model Patti Hansen.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert