Keep Up with Kim Kardashian
The curvaceous Kardashian will be making an appearance the South Beach Sephora store celebrating the launch of her — surprise — eponymous fragrance.
Baby-daddy drama, quickie weddings, sibling rivalry — it's all in a day's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
This week, Miamians can meet the star of the hit E! show, Kim Kardashian, at South Beach Sephora on Thursday, February 4th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In town to cheer on her man Reggie Bush for the Super Bowl, Kim's also promoting the launch of her eponymous fragrance. Guests who purchase the new perfume can get their pic taken with the curvaceous celeb.
We can smell a scandal already.
721 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas