Keep Up with Kim Kardashian
The curvaceous Kardashian will be making an appearance the South Beach Sephora store celebrating the launch of her — surprise — eponymous fragrance.
Baby-daddy drama, quickie weddings, sibling rivalry — it's all in a day's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
This week, Miamians can meet the star of the hit E! show, Kim Kardashian, at South Beach Sephora on Thursday, February 4th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In town to cheer on her man Reggie Bush for the Super Bowl, Kim's also promoting the launch of her eponymous fragrance. Guests who purchase the new perfume can get their pic taken with the curvaceous celeb.
We can smell a scandal already.
721 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale