Keep Up with Kim Kardashian
The curvaceous Kardashian will be making an appearance the South Beach Sephora store celebrating the launch of her — surprise — eponymous fragrance.
721 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Baby-daddy drama, quickie weddings, sibling rivalry — it's all in a day's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
This week, Miamians can meet the star of the hit E! show, Kim Kardashian, at South Beach Sephora on Thursday, February 4th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In town to cheer on her man Reggie Bush for the Super Bowl, Kim's also promoting the launch of her eponymous fragrance. Guests who purchase the new perfume can get their pic taken with the curvaceous celeb.
We can smell a scandal already.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned