Keep Up with Kim Kardashian
The curvaceous Kardashian will be making an appearance the South Beach Sephora store celebrating the launch of her — surprise — eponymous fragrance.
721 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Baby-daddy drama, quickie weddings, sibling rivalry — it's all in a day's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
This week, Miamians can meet the star of the hit E! show, Kim Kardashian, at South Beach Sephora on Thursday, February 4th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In town to cheer on her man Reggie Bush for the Super Bowl, Kim's also promoting the launch of her eponymous fragrance. Guests who purchase the new perfume can get their pic taken with the curvaceous celeb.
We can smell a scandal already.
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Designer Casa