Keep Up with Kim Kardashian
The curvaceous Kardashian will be making an appearance the South Beach Sephora store celebrating the launch of her — surprise — eponymous fragrance.
Baby-daddy drama, quickie weddings, sibling rivalry — it's all in a day's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
This week, Miamians can meet the star of the hit E! show, Kim Kardashian, at South Beach Sephora on Thursday, February 4th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
In town to cheer on her man Reggie Bush for the Super Bowl, Kim's also promoting the launch of her eponymous fragrance. Guests who purchase the new perfume can get their pic taken with the curvaceous celeb.
We can smell a scandal already.
721 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...