Keep it classy for Mother's Day
Show mom how high class you are by taking her to see the symphony for Mother's Day.
Show mom how classy you are by taking her to see the Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series, the final series of the 2009-2010 season. The show will feature the sounds of Brahms and Tchaikovsky with Gilles Vonsattel gracing the piano to accompany South Florida’s only professional orchestra, under the direction of Grammy-nominated Maestro Eduardo Marturet. The evening's repertoire will include Brahms' Piano Concerto No1 Opus 15 in D Minor and Tchaikovsky's Symphony No 6 Opus 74 in B Minor "Pathetique."
The first 50 moms who arrive at the Gusman Concert Hall on Friday and Lincoln Theatre on Saturday receive a complimentary CD of their live concert performance of An Evening in Vienna. A free gift for mom -- even classier!
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables. Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. To purchase tickets visit http://themiso.org/tickets.php or call 305-275-5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Single tickets are available starting at $15.
Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables.
Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums