Keep it classy for Mother's Day
Show mom how high class you are by taking her to see the symphony for Mother's Day.
Show mom how classy you are by taking her to see the Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series, the final series of the 2009-2010 season. The show will feature the sounds of Brahms and Tchaikovsky with Gilles Vonsattel gracing the piano to accompany South Florida’s only professional orchestra, under the direction of Grammy-nominated Maestro Eduardo Marturet. The evening's repertoire will include Brahms' Piano Concerto No1 Opus 15 in D Minor and Tchaikovsky's Symphony No 6 Opus 74 in B Minor "Pathetique."
The first 50 moms who arrive at the Gusman Concert Hall on Friday and Lincoln Theatre on Saturday receive a complimentary CD of their live concert performance of An Evening in Vienna. A free gift for mom -- even classier!
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables. Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. To purchase tickets visit http://themiso.org/tickets.php or call 305-275-5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Single tickets are available starting at $15.
Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables.
Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?