Keep it classy for Mother's Day
Show mom how high class you are by taking her to see the symphony for Mother's Day.
Show mom how classy you are by taking her to see the Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series, the final series of the 2009-2010 season. The show will feature the sounds of Brahms and Tchaikovsky with Gilles Vonsattel gracing the piano to accompany South Florida’s only professional orchestra, under the direction of Grammy-nominated Maestro Eduardo Marturet. The evening's repertoire will include Brahms' Piano Concerto No1 Opus 15 in D Minor and Tchaikovsky's Symphony No 6 Opus 74 in B Minor "Pathetique."
The first 50 moms who arrive at the Gusman Concert Hall on Friday and Lincoln Theatre on Saturday receive a complimentary CD of their live concert performance of An Evening in Vienna. A free gift for mom -- even classier!
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables. Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. To purchase tickets visit http://themiso.org/tickets.php or call 305-275-5666 or email email@example.com. Single tickets are available starting at $15.
Miami Symphony Orchestra's Romantic Series
Friday, May 7, 8 p.m. at University of Miami’s Gusman Concert Hall, 1314 Miller Drive, Coral Gables.
Saturday, May 8, 8 p.m., Lincoln Theatre, 541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 7 stars not to miss at Paradise City Comic Con
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving