Katy Perry's latest scent is a killer
Wild at heart
Katy Perry is showing the world who's boss, well, queen.
The pop singer has introduced her latest (third) fragrance, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, which captures her rebellious spirit, and tendency to throw convention to the wind. Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; wild berry, red velvet flower and natural patchouli heart. She calls it "sexy sophistication and lawless luxury" that demands to be noticed.
"When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
$58 at www.sephora.com and Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami