Katy Perry's latest scent is a killer
Wild at heart
Katy Perry is showing the world who's boss, well, queen.
The pop singer has introduced her latest (third) fragrance, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, which captures her rebellious spirit, and tendency to throw convention to the wind. Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; wild berry, red velvet flower and natural patchouli heart. She calls it "sexy sophistication and lawless luxury" that demands to be noticed.
"When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
$58 at www.sephora.com and Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost