Katy Perry's latest scent is a killer
Wild at heart
Katy Perry is showing the world who's boss, well, queen.
The pop singer has introduced her latest (third) fragrance, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, which captures her rebellious spirit, and tendency to throw convention to the wind. Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; wild berry, red velvet flower and natural patchouli heart. She calls it "sexy sophistication and lawless luxury" that demands to be noticed.
"When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
$58 at www.sephora.com and Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love