Katy Perry's latest scent is a killer
Wild at heart
Katy Perry is showing the world who's boss, well, queen.
The pop singer has introduced her latest (third) fragrance, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, which captures her rebellious spirit, and tendency to throw convention to the wind. Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; wild berry, red velvet flower and natural patchouli heart. She calls it "sexy sophistication and lawless luxury" that demands to be noticed.
"When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
$58 at www.sephora.com and Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider