Katy Perry's latest scent is a killer
Wild at heart
Katy Perry is showing the world who's boss, well, queen.
The pop singer has introduced her latest (third) fragrance, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, which captures her rebellious spirit, and tendency to throw convention to the wind. Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; wild berry, red velvet flower and natural patchouli heart. She calls it "sexy sophistication and lawless luxury" that demands to be noticed.
"When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
$58 at www.sephora.com and Macy's.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker