Katrina Campins not a part of new reality show
Realty theme again
Since Bravo announced the forthcoming Million Dollar Listing Miami, many have speculated that, perhaps, a cast member or two could be taken from another show. Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home, featuring realtors?
The well received show found itself homeless after Style network underwent a sex change and is now The Esquire Network. But, alas, it’s not the same show. Not even close.
In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. According to Bravo publicist Julia Nietsch, "It’s not related to that show. This is completely new and Bravo is expanding our current MDL franchise." After a little digging on the social media circuits, we did uncover one possibility: Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group, Douglas Elliman’s top producing agent in Miami.
Another, we hear, may hail from parts north, somewhere in Broward County. Bravo remains mum, but we continue to dig. Stay tuned.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro