Katrina Campins not a part of new reality show
Realty theme again
Since Bravo announced the forthcoming Million Dollar Listing Miami, many have speculated that, perhaps, a cast member or two could be taken from another show. Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home, featuring realtors?
The well received show found itself homeless after Style network underwent a sex change and is now The Esquire Network. But, alas, it’s not the same show. Not even close.
In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. According to Bravo publicist Julia Nietsch, "It’s not related to that show. This is completely new and Bravo is expanding our current MDL franchise." After a little digging on the social media circuits, we did uncover one possibility: Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group, Douglas Elliman’s top producing agent in Miami.
Another, we hear, may hail from parts north, somewhere in Broward County. Bravo remains mum, but we continue to dig. Stay tuned.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'