Katrina Campins not a part of new reality show
Realty theme again
Since Bravo announced the forthcoming Million Dollar Listing Miami, many have speculated that, perhaps, a cast member or two could be taken from another show. Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home, featuring realtors?
The well received show found itself homeless after Style network underwent a sex change and is now The Esquire Network. But, alas, it’s not the same show. Not even close.
In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. According to Bravo publicist Julia Nietsch, "It’s not related to that show. This is completely new and Bravo is expanding our current MDL franchise." After a little digging on the social media circuits, we did uncover one possibility: Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group, Douglas Elliman’s top producing agent in Miami.
Another, we hear, may hail from parts north, somewhere in Broward County. Bravo remains mum, but we continue to dig. Stay tuned.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'