Katrina Campins not a part of new reality show
Realty theme again
Since Bravo announced the forthcoming Million Dollar Listing Miami, many have speculated that, perhaps, a cast member or two could be taken from another show. Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home, featuring realtors?
The well received show found itself homeless after Style network underwent a sex change and is now The Esquire Network. But, alas, it’s not the same show. Not even close.
In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. According to Bravo publicist Julia Nietsch, "It’s not related to that show. This is completely new and Bravo is expanding our current MDL franchise." After a little digging on the social media circuits, we did uncover one possibility: Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group, Douglas Elliman’s top producing agent in Miami.
Another, we hear, may hail from parts north, somewhere in Broward County. Bravo remains mum, but we continue to dig. Stay tuned.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site