Katrina Campins not a part of new reality show
Realty theme again
Since Bravo announced the forthcoming Million Dollar Listing Miami, many have speculated that, perhaps, a cast member or two could be taken from another show. Like, perhaps the show-without-a-home, featuring realtors?
The well received show found itself homeless after Style network underwent a sex change and is now The Esquire Network. But, alas, it’s not the same show. Not even close.
In fact, Campins is definitely not involved, confirmed her publicist Daphne Ortiz. According to Bravo publicist Julia Nietsch, "It’s not related to that show. This is completely new and Bravo is expanding our current MDL franchise." After a little digging on the social media circuits, we did uncover one possibility: Chad Carroll of The Carroll Group, Douglas Elliman’s top producing agent in Miami.
Another, we hear, may hail from parts north, somewhere in Broward County. Bravo remains mum, but we continue to dig. Stay tuned.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market