Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise all over Miami
Seen about town
They're back in frigid NYC now but Katie Holmes and daughter Suri sure had quite the holiday visit to Miami. On Saturday, Holmes, 35, and Suri, 7½, bypassed the crowds of South Beach and instead visited Paragon Theaters in Coconut Grove to attend a showing of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, starring Ben Stiller. During the film, the pair snacked on popcorn and Milk Duds and seemed like "a normal mother and daughter," staffers tell Poeple, adding that Suri was "well-behaved and seemed very happy.” "[They] seemed like regular customers ... no one really noticed them," the source added. Holmes kept a close hold on her daughter's stuffed animal when the pair exited the theater. The duo also dined at Zuma and were rumored to be staying at Canyon Ranch.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event