Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise all over Miami
Seen about town
They're back in frigid NYC now but Katie Holmes and daughter Suri sure had quite the holiday visit to Miami. On Saturday, Holmes, 35, and Suri, 7½, bypassed the crowds of South Beach and instead visited Paragon Theaters in Coconut Grove to attend a showing of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, starring Ben Stiller. During the film, the pair snacked on popcorn and Milk Duds and seemed like "a normal mother and daughter," staffers tell Poeple, adding that Suri was "well-behaved and seemed very happy.” "[They] seemed like regular customers ... no one really noticed them," the source added. Holmes kept a close hold on her daughter's stuffed animal when the pair exited the theater. The duo also dined at Zuma and were rumored to be staying at Canyon Ranch.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video