Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise all over Miami
Seen about town
They're back in frigid NYC now but Katie Holmes and daughter Suri sure had quite the holiday visit to Miami. On Saturday, Holmes, 35, and Suri, 7½, bypassed the crowds of South Beach and instead visited Paragon Theaters in Coconut Grove to attend a showing of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, starring Ben Stiller. During the film, the pair snacked on popcorn and Milk Duds and seemed like "a normal mother and daughter," staffers tell Poeple, adding that Suri was "well-behaved and seemed very happy.” "[They] seemed like regular customers ... no one really noticed them," the source added. Holmes kept a close hold on her daughter's stuffed animal when the pair exited the theater. The duo also dined at Zuma and were rumored to be staying at Canyon Ranch.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight