Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise all over Miami
Seen about town
They're back in frigid NYC now but Katie Holmes and daughter Suri sure had quite the holiday visit to Miami. On Saturday, Holmes, 35, and Suri, 7½, bypassed the crowds of South Beach and instead visited Paragon Theaters in Coconut Grove to attend a showing of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, starring Ben Stiller. During the film, the pair snacked on popcorn and Milk Duds and seemed like "a normal mother and daughter," staffers tell Poeple, adding that Suri was "well-behaved and seemed very happy.” "[They] seemed like regular customers ... no one really noticed them," the source added. Holmes kept a close hold on her daughter's stuffed animal when the pair exited the theater. The duo also dined at Zuma and were rumored to be staying at Canyon Ranch.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week