Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford soak up Key Largo vibe
Alabama Jacks, the Key Largo spot that sits on stilts and serves up burgers, beers and conch fritters, was the place to be on New Year’s Day for lunch.
In between the band, the boatloads of people and the clogging frauleins were none other than Kathie Lee Gifford and her hubby, Frank, along with their dog, a teacup Maltipoo Bambino, cradled in Kathie Lee’s arms.
The couple have a home at the swanky Ocean Reef Club, just down the road from the Alabama Jacks. But Ocean Reef is a world away from the bar-restaurant, with its Harley-loving bikers and beer-swilling crowds. The Giffords apparently are regulars on New Year’s Day, said a waitress.
The Today show co-host and former New York Giants standout and Pro Football Hall of Famer attracted scores of fans on their way out, including the dancing frauleins.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud