Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford soak up Key Largo vibe
Alabama Jacks, the Key Largo spot that sits on stilts and serves up burgers, beers and conch fritters, was the place to be on New Year’s Day for lunch.
In between the band, the boatloads of people and the clogging frauleins were none other than Kathie Lee Gifford and her hubby, Frank, along with their dog, a teacup Maltipoo Bambino, cradled in Kathie Lee’s arms.
The couple have a home at the swanky Ocean Reef Club, just down the road from the Alabama Jacks. But Ocean Reef is a world away from the bar-restaurant, with its Harley-loving bikers and beer-swilling crowds. The Giffords apparently are regulars on New Year’s Day, said a waitress.
The Today show co-host and former New York Giants standout and Pro Football Hall of Famer attracted scores of fans on their way out, including the dancing frauleins.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too