Kate Upton makes appearance at Express fashion event on Miami Beach
Hosts show at The Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
Florida girl Kate Upton came back to her home state Thursday (March 13) to show her support for Express clothing at a fashion show at The Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl, 21, just inked a modeling deal with the retailer and thinks it’s a good fit, literally.
“I love jeans, so that’s another reason it’s kind of awesome to be with Express,” said Upton, in a strapless white dress, cropped blazer and flat sandals. “Jeans and boots and a nice top is like my uniform.”
But a favorite thing to do when she gets down south is not shopping. Upton would rather go to the beach and eat at Joe’s Stone Crab.
A big trend for spring? “Pencil skirts and cropped tops,” said Upton, who makes it back home to see her family during the holidays. The sometime actress’s more immediate plans include promoting her latest movie, The Other Woman, out next month.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening