Kate Upton makes appearance at Express fashion event on Miami Beach
Hosts show at The Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
Florida girl Kate Upton came back to her home state Thursday (March 13) to show her support for Express clothing at a fashion show at The Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl, 21, just inked a modeling deal with the retailer and thinks it’s a good fit, literally.
“I love jeans, so that’s another reason it’s kind of awesome to be with Express,” said Upton, in a strapless white dress, cropped blazer and flat sandals. “Jeans and boots and a nice top is like my uniform.”
But a favorite thing to do when she gets down south is not shopping. Upton would rather go to the beach and eat at Joe’s Stone Crab.
A big trend for spring? “Pencil skirts and cropped tops,” said Upton, who makes it back home to see her family during the holidays. The sometime actress’s more immediate plans include promoting her latest movie, The Other Woman, out next month.
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami