Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's
Karl Lagerfeld's capsule collection set to launch in Macy’s “Impulse” departments on August 31.
Got Chanel taste but a bargainista budget?
If the answer is a resounding "yes" listen up: Fashion great Karl Lagerfeld is set to design the next capsule collection for Macy's "Impulse" department.
Featuring limited-edition women’s apparel pieces reminiscent of the designer’s signature style, “Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse Only at Macy’s” will be sold in approximately 235 Macy’s stores nationwide and on macys.com beginning August 31.
"To me Macy’s is the perfect department store in the U.S. where everybody can find what they're looking for without ruining their budget,” Karl Lagerfeld says. “That’s why I am happy to make this limited collection just for Macy’s.”
The Lagerfeld capsule has a sophisticated aesthetic that weaves rich fabrics and chic silhouettes together to create a collection with a modern and versatile twist. The collection is a blend of refined dresses, airy tops, modern tweeds and his signature high-collared neck, priced on average from $50 to $170. A juxtaposition of color and graphic pattern create a vision of modern styling, while a tailored tuxedo dress with pin tucking exemplifies eternal elegance. The color palette ranges from soft to shocking pink and grey to noir. Collectible tee-shirts and comfortable jackets mixed with crocodile print combine with chic leggings to give the collection a refreshing rock ’n’ roll edge.
Fashion designer, publisher, artist and photographer, Lagerfeld is the master of reinvention. Lagerfeld helms his namesake fashion house and the Italian house Fendi and Chanel. “Karl’s collection for Macy's offers a contemporary spin on his signature aesthetic, featuring versatile, easy-to-wear pieces with a modern twist,” says Nicole Fischelis, Macy’s Group Vice President and Fashion Director. “His passion and creative genius are deeply reflected in this collection, highlighting his ever evolving perspective to the fashion customer."
Can't. Hardly. Wait.
Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store