Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
Former Real Housewife of Miami Karent Sierra is going to jail for a good cause. Sierra, a Coral Gables dentist who wisely passed (or was luckily passed over) on the show’s third season, is going to jail Tuesday for charity. At 11 a.m. Tuesday at The Airport Sheraton in Dania, Sierra will be arrested and sent to the Jail & Bail headquarters at the Broward Sheriff’s office to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Jail & Bail is an annual fundraiser that will continue through Friday. Sierra’s charges? Too smart, very pretty and extremely sweet.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges