Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
Former Real Housewife of Miami Karent Sierra is going to jail for a good cause. Sierra, a Coral Gables dentist who wisely passed (or was luckily passed over) on the show’s third season, is going to jail Tuesday for charity. At 11 a.m. Tuesday at The Airport Sheraton in Dania, Sierra will be arrested and sent to the Jail & Bail headquarters at the Broward Sheriff’s office to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Jail & Bail is an annual fundraiser that will continue through Friday. Sierra’s charges? Too smart, very pretty and extremely sweet.”
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage