Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
Former Real Housewife of Miami Karent Sierra is going to jail for a good cause. Sierra, a Coral Gables dentist who wisely passed (or was luckily passed over) on the show’s third season, is going to jail Tuesday for charity. At 11 a.m. Tuesday at The Airport Sheraton in Dania, Sierra will be arrested and sent to the Jail & Bail headquarters at the Broward Sheriff’s office to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Jail & Bail is an annual fundraiser that will continue through Friday. Sierra’s charges? Too smart, very pretty and extremely sweet.”
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love