Karent Sierra has some financial issues
Ex RHOM member
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Karent Sierra, whose day job is her dentistry practice in Coral Gables, has lost one of her two houses to foreclosure. According to court records, the house on Southwest 112th Street in the Westwood Lake area is also owned by Sierra’s mother, Lucero. The sale to the highest bidder was ordered for Aug. 27. The papers show lender Florida Community Bank was awarded a judgment against Sierra for $1.05 million, including back interest, principal and fees. The 1,200-square-foot house was assessed at $137,089. Sierra is not returning to the Bravo show’s third season, which premieres Aug. 12.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami