Karent Sierra has some financial issues
Ex RHOM member
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Karent Sierra, whose day job is her dentistry practice in Coral Gables, has lost one of her two houses to foreclosure. According to court records, the house on Southwest 112th Street in the Westwood Lake area is also owned by Sierra’s mother, Lucero. The sale to the highest bidder was ordered for Aug. 27. The papers show lender Florida Community Bank was awarded a judgment against Sierra for $1.05 million, including back interest, principal and fees. The 1,200-square-foot house was assessed at $137,089. Sierra is not returning to the Bravo show’s third season, which premieres Aug. 12.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party