Karent Sierra has some financial issues
Ex RHOM member
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Karent Sierra, whose day job is her dentistry practice in Coral Gables, has lost one of her two houses to foreclosure. According to court records, the house on Southwest 112th Street in the Westwood Lake area is also owned by Sierra’s mother, Lucero. The sale to the highest bidder was ordered for Aug. 27. The papers show lender Florida Community Bank was awarded a judgment against Sierra for $1.05 million, including back interest, principal and fees. The 1,200-square-foot house was assessed at $137,089. Sierra is not returning to the Bravo show’s third season, which premieres Aug. 12.
On Our Radar
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala