Karent Sierra has some financial issues
Ex RHOM member
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Karent Sierra, whose day job is her dentistry practice in Coral Gables, has lost one of her two houses to foreclosure. According to court records, the house on Southwest 112th Street in the Westwood Lake area is also owned by Sierra’s mother, Lucero. The sale to the highest bidder was ordered for Aug. 27. The papers show lender Florida Community Bank was awarded a judgment against Sierra for $1.05 million, including back interest, principal and fees. The 1,200-square-foot house was assessed at $137,089. Sierra is not returning to the Bravo show’s third season, which premieres Aug. 12.
On Our Radar
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami