Karent Sierra has some financial issues
Ex RHOM member
Former Real Housewives of Miami star Karent Sierra, whose day job is her dentistry practice in Coral Gables, has lost one of her two houses to foreclosure. According to court records, the house on Southwest 112th Street in the Westwood Lake area is also owned by Sierra’s mother, Lucero. The sale to the highest bidder was ordered for Aug. 27. The papers show lender Florida Community Bank was awarded a judgment against Sierra for $1.05 million, including back interest, principal and fees. The 1,200-square-foot house was assessed at $137,089. Sierra is not returning to the Bravo show’s third season, which premieres Aug. 12.
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl